Step into my crystal ball to see how this Jon Jones thing plays out...

gaffbyknees2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok looking at recent pics and videos of Jon I have to say he looks in terrible shape. If I walked in that gym and saw that guy I'd think he's a fat 40 year old dad trying to get in shape. He looks old and slower than ever. I really don't think he's going to realize what a bad idea this weight gain was till he's back in the octagon.

He will wait for the winner of Francis vs BB and Francis will win. Again Jones will have to wait around. Now his clock is really starting to go off in his head realizing how long it will be inbetween fights. He will contemplate taking another hw fight as a warm up but eventually decide to accept the UFCs offer and take the title shot against Francis.

This will be a huge end of 2021 card and Jones gets destroyed in the fight. He will then admit and embrace that 205 is where his legacy was built and that it was a mistake to do hw but he is still the 205 goat and wants that belt back.

It will be a good storyline to see him train/lose weight and go back to the division that made him however by now 205 will be Jiris division and set up a massive comeback 205 fight for Jones vs Jiri In the summer of 2022. Unfortunately for Jon it will be Jiri who is the new 205 king and he will dispatch of Jon in a fun and crazy fight.

Jones retires after this and joins the UFC on air team where him and DC actually form a close bond and friendship.

Ur welcome

Reactions: G10
No:

503071.jpg

Dirty bulking or retired for real.

Calves still look excactly the same and that's tough...

roids will shorten an athletes career if the athlete cannot remain on them

Jon won't get a desk job. He's too much of a crack head for that sort of work.

you dont step into a crystall ball. You stare into them.

Or are you talking about somekind of social gathering ?

You could say the same shit about all most the good heavyweights. Dan "Dad body" Cormier, The Black Obese Beast Lewis, Tyson "Furiously Hungry" Fury.

There have been multiple threads of how bad Jones looks and none of them have pics

Jon, motivated by his 20mph sprints at 250lbs, sheds weight and becomes an Olympic sprinter.

Ok looking at recent pics and videos of Jon I have to say he looks in terrible shape. If I walked in that gym and saw that guy I'd think he's a fat 40 year old dad trying to get in shape. He looks old and slower than ever. I really don't think he's going to realize what a bad idea this weight gain was till he's back in the octagon.

He will wait for the winner of Francis vs BB and Francis will win. Again Jones will have to wait around. Now his clock is really starting to go off in his head realizing how long it will be inbetween fights. He will contemplate taking another hw fight as a warm up but eventually decide to accept the UFCs offer and take the title shot against Francis.

This will be a huge end of 2021 card and Jones gets destroyed in the fight. He will then admit and embrace that 205 is where his legacy was built and that it was a mistake to do hw but he is still the 205 goat and wants that belt back.

It will be a good storyline to see him train/lose weight and go back to the division that made him however by now 205 will be Jiris division and set up a massive comeback 205 fight for Jones vs Jiri In the summer of 2022. Unfortunately for Jon it will be Jiri who is the new 205 king and he will dispatch of Jon in a fun and crazy fight.

Jones retires after this and joins the UFC on air team where him and DC actually form a close bond and friendship.

Ur welcome

Jones and his team will be very serious about a fight and won't come in like a bum who has lost and only trying to get a fight to make some money Jones and his team are convinced he can fight at HW.

Jones and his team will be very serious about a fight and won't come in like a bum who has lost and only trying to get a fight to make some money Jones and his team are convinced he can fight at HW.

Every fighters team is convinced he can win. Doesn't change anything.

Crystal Ball Bless

Jon won't get a desk job. He's too much of a crack head for that sort of work.
Hyperbole. When has Jon smoked crack? He's a drug abuser for sure, but crack is about as bad as it can get.

Back