Khabib has a padded record, while Oliveira spent most of his career fighting Sharks

Look at both of their fight records and compare their opponents.
If Khabib fought the same opponents as Oliveira early in his career, I guarentee you he wouldn't be 29-0.
Eldar Eldarov subs Oliveira within 2. Oleg Bagov knocks him out within 1. Khabib has fought more dangerous opponents outside the UFC than Oliveira has faced in the UFC, lol. Khabib's wins over Gaethje and Dustin alone are more impressive than Oliveira's entire career.

I agree.

prepare for the Khabibites to be in here soon to lunch you.

Fighting and losing to sharks.

Bj tkoed sharks

I can totally see khabib getting subbed by Pettis, Jim Miller or Nick lentz..... NOT.

Except it's specifically not 2020 Khabib TS is talking about.
You misconstrue the argument in it's entirety.

When Khabib was fighting 4-3 Hamiz Mamedov (Khabib was 14-0), Oliveira was fighting 18-2 Jim Miller. That's the argument.

Did you see the Tibau fight? Is that the same Khabib? Literally no fighter ever stays the same in 3 years, lol. What a weird argument.
Oliveira is the same as 3 years ago? <Lmaoo>
when khabib is having a bad day at the office he decision people when other fighters are having bad days they lose by KO, SUB, DEC... khabib at that time was still running through people

Oliveira record sucks - for fucks sake man lost 8 times in his career, even his winning streak is totally unimpressive. Chandler is first elite opponent he is going against during this winning streak. Tony unfortunately is washed, the rest are mediocre or bad. Charles can't even hold Khabib's jock.

Back