Media Khabib sending subliminals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Khabib really cares about all this.

gy_putin_dc_011718_2x3_608.jpg

I doubt that's aimed at Kadyrov, I don't think Khabibs that dumb but who knows.

If he truly is a man of honor, he shall defend himself against anyone.
Living in fear and oppression is not living.
These are the principles that made Europe and America the great countries they are.
Brave men stood their ground and lost their lives against monarchs in Europe and colonialist Empires in America.
We are now free to talk shit to governments and politicians for they are not rulers but servants of democracy, of the people.
In order to achieve a peaceful World we need to stand together and fight if necessary. Also, we should help and encourage
democracy where despotism is still strong.
We should never forget where we came from and what we have today.

I stand for democracy, I stand for Khabib telling Kadyrov to go fuck himself.

Tell us more about it, how is Kadyrov a project installed by Putin?
I'm not familiar with their politics at all.

If he truly is a man of honor, he shall defend himself against anyone.
Living in fear and oppression is not living.
These are the principles that made Europe and America the great countries they are.
Brave men stood their ground and lost their lives against monarchs in Europe and colonialist Empires in America.
We are now free to talk shit to governments and politicians for they are not rulers but servants of democracy, of the people.
In order to achieve a peaceful World we need to stand together and fight if necessary. Also, we should help and encourage
democracy where despotism is still strong.
We should never forget where we came from and what we have today.

I stand for democracy, I stand for Khabib telling Kadyrov to go fuck himself.
Khabib is not some beacon of democracy, lol, do you know what Islam is? It’s anything but democratic. His wife wears curtains and is hidden away locked up like it 600AD. Make no mistake, there really isn’t a “good” guy here. Kadyrov is worse because he talked shit when he didn’t have too. Khabib is retired. There is no need to poo poo Khabibs legacy. I mean If you understood the dynamics better you would know, Kadryrov keeps the Russian muslims in line. He’s a necessary evil. I have Russian friends and people explain it to me. It’s a very complex and even fragile dynamic at times.

i was a kadyrov supporter but when it comes to Khabib and Kadyrov, i choose Khabib every fucking time.. so fuck the Kadyrovs

Man if trash talking Khabib is what made you dislike a dictator,you need to revaluate your priorities...
nah i liked him because he got rid of isis and other extremest groups from his country but if he disrespecting our God and savior Khabib then Fuck him

I doubt that's aimed at Kadyrov, I don't think Khabibs that dumb but who knows.

Khabib is more powerful than Kadyrov and I'm not even kidding. If Kadyrov did anything to him he'd be lynched in the streets by an angry mob of muslims and dagestani mountain people

Reactions: JAL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back