O don't get it what they are trying to achive with this tuf season

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tuf is basically dead no one cares about it anymore and yet they go for volk and ortega as coaches? Wtf i mean they are great fighters sure, but lets be fair they both have the personalities of a potato, plus there is no heat between this guys. I really don't get what the ufc is doing, sounds liie they wanna bury the show

Last edited:
Trying to promote Volk because he's not popular despite being champ

Trying to promote Volk because he's not popular despite being champ
So they put him in the show with brian ortega? Lol i know there is no other option since he's the number one contender but there must be a better way to promote him

Tuf is basically dead no one cares about it anymore and yet they go for volk and ortega as coaches? Wtf i mean they are great fighters sure, but lets be fair they both have the personalities of a potato, plus there is no heat between this guys. I really don't get what the ufc is doing, sounds liie they wanna bury the show

That's insulting to potatoes.

I don’t like the show , I haven’t liked it in years , I think they have a special place in their hearts for it because the first season was such a success.
If the ufc has to have this show for whatever reason it wouldn’t bother me nearly as much if they didn’t make the coaches current contenders and champions so the entire division gets put on hold indefinitely while we wait for this bullshit reality show to be over .
They could get recently retired fighters that have big personalities and people still recognize to coach this fiasco.
The 2 retired fighters could have a legends fight afterwards for all I care

I'm looking forward to it but not because of the coaches. I always like getting to know the fighters coming up instead of watching an event and seeing a lot of fighters who are unknown to me as a longtime casual.

Aljo vs. Yan is what it should have been.
Team Hitters
vs.
Team Quitters. Aljo need to break that stigma.
I mean they'd have to do it outside so Aljo can shove his own head in the sand every time Yan looks at him funny

363fac2ad74b330bbf6e6b2b7ed396e3.jpg

I don’t like the show , I haven’t liked it in years , I think they have a special place in their hearts for it because the first season was such a success.
If the ufc has to have this show for whatever reason it wouldn’t bother me nearly as much if they didn’t make the coaches current contenders and champions so the entire division gets put on hold indefinitely while we wait for this bullshit reality show to be over .
They could get recently retired fighters that have big personalities and people still recognize to coach this fiasco.
The 2 retired fighters could have a legends fight afterwards for all I care
champions should not be on this show.

Should have been Cejudo again volk.. sigh

champions should not be on this show.
It's frankly probably just because Volk is going to take time post-Covid to heal up before starting camp. And for the UFC, it's an easy way to make fighters happy since coaches are paid for their time. Also keep in mind Ortega is repped by WME, he'll likely get preferential treatment for UFC stuff.

Back