Media Font vs Garbrandt Poster...

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score

220px-UFC_Fight_Night_188_poster.jpeg

It's a poster... I like the color scheme.

Edit: Rooting for Font, but it's definitely a dangerous fight. Hopefully he doesn't try to fight in the pocket.

Good for the UFC that usually makes posters that looks like they got randoms off the street and tried to teach them photoshop

Gonna be a real tough fight for Cody.
Both guys have their mountains to overcome. Rob sometimes puts himself in the pocket when he doesn't need to and Cody excels there. That said I hope Font KO's him so he can fight Sandhagen.

Really pulling for Cody in this one but man can he get chinned easily by this guy...

Holy fuck.. There isn’t a hint of yellow. Wtf??

Can't wait. In the words of Bobby knuckles this one should be a cracker of a fight.

I'm really curious to see what fonts gameplan will be in this one. I hope he fights smart and utilizes that huge six inch reach advantage. I don't think he needs to brawl with Cody.

Also, that poster needs more birds

Font is a motherfucker. Risky fight for garbrandt, i hope he wins. Very entertaining fighter

Both guys have their mountains to overcome. Rob sometimes puts himself in the pocket when he doesn't need to and Cody excels there. That said I hope Font KO's him so he can fight Sandhagen.

Sandhagen is going to get a title shot if he beats Tj

get it? "font" ?
I see your font size is as big as mine....

Back