The fight make sense even more if Dustin beat Conor again

To give Conor a new challenge

The press conference would be gold

A good way to welcome Conor in WW

Boxing/stand up fight would be sweet

who you see won that fight?

Stylisticaly this fight have to happen soon

Discuss

I'm sure that was the plan if Masvidal beat Usman.

The fight make sense even more if Dustin beat Conor again

To give Conor a new challenge

The press conference would be gold

A good way to welcome Conor in WW

Boxing/stand up fight would be sweet

who you see won that fight?

Stylisticaly this fight have to happen soon

Discuss
This sport is meant to have the best fighting the best. That's a very good fight for casuals and others who like press conference diva B.S. They both just got knocked out. I'd like to see fights like Max vs Zabit, Moreno vs Figueiredo, Jones vs Ngannou, Usman vs Colby 2, TJ Dillashaw return etc... So, my feelings on the matchup...........
200w.gif

I am am a pessimist about this fight. Conor only takes fight when he has something to gain, and Masvidal is not a guaranteed win like Diego or Cowboy so he wouldn't work as a rebound fight either.

Even with them both coming off losses it would be a very big money fight, so I think it's absolutely possible.

Conor will never fight again if he loses to Poirier in the rubber match. If he wins, he’ll probably fight for the title or trilogy against Diaz.

If they do fight, I will favor Mas, just has more tools and more ways to win in both striking and grappling. His chin might be cracked though.

Reactions: G10
Yeah, you just need to think about the name of the belt and the next day these two will sign the contract.

Masvidal needs to rack up few wins before he deserves the money fight with Conor. Lets hope he gets there he has exciting fighting style.

No - only if maz willing to try and cut back down to 155 which I find unrealistic at this stage of career. McGregor has never fought a welterweight. Hes only fought other lightweights, skip the cut and call it a 170 fight.
Maz to big for Conor and his strength is Conors strength. It would look cartoonish as maz knocks him out in 1st but Dana wouldnt be open to it anyway.....and neither would Conor( hed say he would but he knows UFC wouldnt so hes free to talk whatever he wants. The king of the mouth he is).

just depends on Conor's drive

he is certainly set for life, if he losses to Dustin he may hang them up, but if he still has the competitive spirit then sure this would be a good matchup. You also always have another fight with Diaz

I am am a pessimist about this fight. Conor only takes fight when he has something to gain, and Masvidal is not a guaranteed win like Diego or Cowboy so he wouldn't work as a rebound fight either.

Yeah I think there is little for Conor to gain and everything to lose. He will look for a more winnable fight or fight which puts him in a better position.

If Conor by some miracle beats Dustin, I think he will def want chandler if he wins belt. Olivera I am not so sure about, his a terrible matchup.

Back