Your thoughts on Kyler?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What do you think about him and his future? Does he have a shot to make it big?

He's a far better prospect than FraudMalley, that's for sure.

But on a serious note, I really think he's one of if not the best prospect in 135 right now.

Reminds me of a young Tony Pettis. He did seem a bit susceptible to pressure in his last fight, as Song put it on him in the 3rd. All the movement eventually comes at a cost.

I think it is probably tough to go through life with a name like that.

https://m.sherdog.com/fighter/Kyler-Phillips-190919

1204234125.jpg.0.jpg

Here you go, since TS is too lazy to put any effort at all into this thread.

He's alright but he does look exactly like the lightweight Alex Hernandez KOed.

He's definitely a solid prospect, Assuncao will be too much for him but he'll bounce back soon enough.

I'm interested in seeing how his cardio holds up over 5 rounds but he has a lot of upside. He's quite similar to O'Malley imo, less brittle but doesn't have the same amount of power in his punches either.

Common man! But thanks dude
I actually really like Kyler Phillips. I have been very impressed with both fights of his that I have seen.
Frankly, I expected to dislike him because of his hair and his name, but his style is super dynamic and he seems pretty athletic and well rounded. I think he has a bright future.

Stud quarter back from the state of Texas... Cardinals got a star.

Dude looks like the child of Diego Sanchez and Joshua Fabia... He did put a firm pounding on Yadong though.

<{ohyeah}>

I actually really like Kyler Phillips. I have been very impressed with both fights of his that I have seen.
Frankly, I expected to dislike him because of his hair and his name, but his style is super dynamic and he seems pretty athletic and well rounded. I think he has a bright future.
You are brutally honest, and I really appreciate that. You’re the exact opposite of me. I need to work on that.

Back