As a UFC stock holder, our best interest is for Conor to win

If Conor happens to become champ.. with Ngannou leading HW, Jiri on the rise...
Endeavour (UFC stock) is going to the moon.
Buy right now before it's too late
<This7>
As of Thursday, April 29th, 2021, the UFC is now a publicly traded company. You can now buy stock In the UFC At $24 per share (as of April 29th). As the UFC is growing rapidly in popularity all around the world, I think it's a good investment for those interested in playing the market, and a fun investment for UFC fans.

Conor has little to do with any of this. The UFC is surging in popularity in no small part due to elite fighters from all parts of the world.....Conor reps the last era. The new era is here, and for investers I'm pretty sure that it's a promising one.

Fuck you and Endeavour's interest, the only thing we wanna see go to the moon is the fighters earnings.
I'm glad someone brought this up, but fighters can buy stock in the company too of course, so maybe they should increase their earnings by doing so. In the meantime, the onus is on both active and retired fighters to organise and fight as a union for higher pay.

As of Thursday, April 29th, 2021, the UFC is now a publicly traded company. You can now buy stock In the UFC At $24 per share (as of April 29th). As the UFC is growing rapidly in popularity all around the world, I think it's a good investment for those interested in playing the market, and a fun investment for UFC fans.

Conor has little to do with any of this. The UFC is surging in popularity in no small part due to elite fighters from all parts of the world.....Conor reps the last era. The new era is here, and for investers I'm pretty sure that it's a promising one.
Yeah, you can help pay Dana's 25 million a year salary while he is financially raping the fighters. Put it in your portfolio with Debeers (Diamonds/blood diamonds) and Foxconn (child labor to make I-Phones etc...). Nothing like children working 15 hour days with yellow socks (no bathroom breaks). Good investment advice Einstein.

Yeah, you can help pay Dana's 25 million a year salary while he is financially raping the fighters. Put it in your portfolio with Debeers (Diamonds/blood diamonds) and Foxconn (child labor to make I-Phones etc...). Nothing like children working 15 hour days with yellow socks (no bathroom breaks). Good investment advice Einstein.
You can inform and express your opinion just as effectively, if not more effectively, without beating up and degrading people, Mr. SJW. Grow up, you child.

You can inform and express your opinion just as effectively, if not more effectively, without beating up and degrading people, Mr. SJW. Grow up, you child.
Is this reply the epitome of hypocrisy or are you just trying to be clever? Seriously can't tell

As a non ufc owner it's in my interest for conor to get kod and shit himself and then cry mommy, so that we buy the dip and oust you early adopters!

Would be a 100% no brainer investment if it wasn't owned by a train wreck company like Endeavor.

Invest all your cash into UFC and let’s pump this shit to the MOON.

WORLD FUCKING DOMINATION!

If Conor happens to become champ.. with Ngannou leading HW, Jiri on the rise...
Endeavour (UFC stock) is going to the moon.
Buy right now before it's too late
<This7>

You missed the part Poirier started training while Conor is selling his booze and hanging out with his wife and kids during the day. Poirier is training boxing hooks, while Conor is casting fishing hooks.

Conor is going to disappoint a lot of people because he is coming in for that last paycheck. This guy isn't taking this seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if Conor folds earlier this time

You’ve convinced me to buy put options.

look guys as a ufc owner and fellow 6'8 350lb jacked green baret sherdogger i think its high time that we start investing our interests in amanda lemos

ill buy a UFCcoin but not UFC stock, i dont want a holding company to have my asset I want full permissionless access to my asset and the transactional network it resides in you friggin nancy imbecile

UFC's stock is cool, but most guys here want Conor to win cause they're invested in his cock.

I’m going to buy the dip and start every post, as an owner.

Back