Media Triller’s law suit crashed and burned

Suing the Internet is impossible because you are suing the world because everyone was watching? I mean globally via illegal streaming

They were specifically attempting to sue the hosts of the streams (not sure if they were targeting websites, individuals, or what exactly), but obviously they were in far too much of a hurry and rushed this forward without ensuring that their case was completely sound. Cant imagine what sort of idiotic law firm they were using. Probably someone referred to them by Dana.

I'm glad it got thrown out but like I've expressed before, I feel there will come a time when the illegal streams will come to an end, once the new world order is totally locked and in effect. We are still in transition towards big government takeover and tyranny.

I'm glad it got thrown out but like I've expressed before, I feel there will come a time when the illegal streams will come to an end, once the new world order is totally locked and in effect. We are still in transition towards big government takeover and tyranny.

You think they care enough about streaming to do something about it?

They were specifically attempting to sue the hosts of the streams (not sure if they were targeting websites, individuals, or what exactly), but obviously they were in far too much of a hurry and rushed this forward without ensuring that their case was completely sound. Cant imagine what sort of idiotic law firm they were using. Probably someone referred to them by Dana.

They were suing everyone who watched it not just the streaming hosts

58vtae.jpg

Back