@Silver
Reaction score
FelineCreativeArachnid-size_restricted.gif
GlumClosedEchidna-size_restricted.gif
AgedDapperAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif
SphericalLawfulBaiji-size_restricted.gif
MediumDentalCricket-size_restricted.gif
MemorableFatherlyBovine-size_restricted.gif

It's no wonder Cowboy does all these extreme sports, he's trying to find out if he has a heart.

I swear all he does the moment he gets every so slightly hurt is shell up and wait for the ref, the definition of having no heart as a fighter.

Cerrone sucks

It's no wonder Cowboy does all these extreme sports, he's trying to find out if he has a heart.

I swear all he does the moment he gets every so slightly hurt is shell up and wait for the ref, the definition of having no heart as a fighter.

Fuck of with the fighter bashing. Cerrone is done but he has earned all of our respect. Dude’s a warrior.

There used to be a time where I would’ve picked Cerrone over anybody…

Nowadays, I don’t think there’s a single fighter on the UFC roster that I’d be sure he could beat.

Follow-up since it doesn't need its own thread.
Morono said something fast in his post-fight interview about his friend in the TUF house right now.
Did he slip with a mild spoiler about someone who makes it in?
I assume they are filming the show to premiere in June.

Ugh, I am of the opinion Cowboy is a douchebag in life, but posts like these are the bottom of the sherdog barrel. Point out how he folds under pressure but don't say a pro fighter doesn't have heart from your keyboard.

Jabroni

Fuck of with the fighter bashing. Cerrone is done but he has earned all of our respect. Dude’s a warrior.

People like you were mad at what Khabib and Stephen A Smith said about Cowboy prior to the Conor fight and guess what he proved them RIGHT, live with it boy.

Back