Media Paige Vanzant posts a video of her hitting pads on reddit

Expected much worse. She has good footwork and some snap on her shots. I wish her all the best with BKB and reddit.

That time of the month?

Shut up, it was the best I could do.

Her striking actually look improved in her last BKB even know she lost. Her striking and grappling is never been bad is just that she has terrible fight IQ.

Not once ever Ronda just yet...

Looking good! Though she closes her eyes when striking? I'm not sure how much of a detriment that can be. I'm not a fighter.

Source

It matters more if you are a counter striker or reading strikes. For that style your eyes need to be wide open so you can see everything. Takes a bit of time to get used to keeping your eyes open with punches coming at you. There are training tips for it but I won't give out that information freely on the web.

If Paige sticks to a pressure style and throws bombs or straight punches as her combinations, she won't have to worry about blinking her eyes, just throw around the general area and it'll still work even if her eyes are closed.

Looking good! Though she closes her eyes when striking? I'm not sure how much of a detriment that can be. I'm not a fighter.

Source

Padman meeting her halfway <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

It may look good but she's leaving her face wide open. Punches should start at the chin and then return to the chin. MMA fighters like to throw from the shoulder for some reason.

Back