21 Invaluable clues to being a killer

Drunken Meat Fist

Veni Veni Veni
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
1. You have to spontaneously be willing to die in the moment.
(didn't say some of this wouldn't come with work). But if it's you and another ....size, weight, skill, and general attitude play into the game to negate any advice, but hang on.

I really mean this thread, I'm not a professional killer, but I've dictated my life to the love of the intricacies how to fuck another person up if harm comes your way and you're not in John Ford movie, or you are in a John Ford movie. Way back, way back, there was a public scuffle that I was working to mitigate in the late of the night. And in the Charlie Brown Shuffle, it got mitigated. I won't spoil all the rules, but coming up, is ...really good music you don't like. Anybody can draw blood to Steppenwolf, but when you're squaring off and Hungry Like the Wolf comes on, that's when you have to shift to the dirty Bas Rutten tapes, ....this was jumping to thought/ 22.

Dude looks like a Ben Askaren.

tenor.gif

John Wick is a professional killer.

193ed6f7f4a7ec7f628a8cda18f8d44b.gif

Can anyone explain to me on what’s wrong with the person who posted this ?

I know there's a thing that follows me, that puts the brakes on your
"what you want in your browser history", but the up/down-tic. I'm right here, right now. Jim was/is my hero, and if there's only thing to take from my take of Jim, be present, if it's one person in the room, still might be your last show. . I'm way older than Jim, thanks to Jim. I'm not Jim, but like all the good ones, I try to let them live inside me, just a bit, why I haven't the short cliff. I've been on the cliff since 2nd or 3rd grade. I don't know why that is. And I also don't get the poignancy of anything by Maya Angelou, "I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings" - .... ya do? ...yeah, I do too. Cliffnotes: "I would like to be out of the cage, so my mediocre bird-shit would immediately blow the minds of the female population of the early 70s who's minds and bodies have already been blown, populated and shocked down." Have your read any fucking Greek poetry or theater?
This will be impromptu, Actually the personal 21, is close to the caliber of shooting a General Custer repeater under water.

Impromptu thought: you're gonna be in a scrap. Carry a mouthpiece. If someone's squaring up or shit's getting intense, stfu, keep eye contact and put in a mouthpiece out of your pocket and keep talking to whoever's with you, or keep talking to someone even if you're all alone.

Another bonus, if you feel you're genuinely in harm's way, reach in your pocket and point gun fingers at the aggressor and make the shshshhhh sound of a guy filling a balloon.

I'm a non-believer, but you have to believe in something, so I believe the dumb shit I say, I in a thousand or dozenwill click, and get a laugh. Not breaking Bryan Adams, just trying to make harmonic rhythms for someone else.

Hang on, where am I now? .. there's layers to the real shit. Not Krav Maga, but Krav Maga. Numberless shit.

There is a soft death touch, don't laugh. it's called anything you don't see coming. A bullet, a knife across the neck, a precariously planned shove. The human body is infinitely resilient, but the human mind trumps the capacity of the human body unaware by a tickle.

Back