What was Kevin Lee thinking at this moment?

rodkek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What was going through his noggin

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    947.2 KB · Views: 39
YaY iM wInNiNg
*dives into a guillotine minutes later*

He was wishing Charles was Michelle Waterson.

Most likely nothing going on up top. Takes a min to gain your whits back after your go to sleep. All the oxygen disappeared. Little bit of a delayed physiological reaction to the choke.

He knew what was going on

He was hoping to do the thing that happened to Werdum last night

Reactions: d2s
I wonder what he was thinking at this moment

Screen-Shot-2020-11-06-at-9.25.58-AM.png

He had just gone out, had no idea what was going on

Hahahaha I forgot about his head tattoo, it's the same psychology as Weili getting a haircut, it's just wayyy crazier

Hairstyle is temporary bro plus it's just more convenient and won't be in the way to have short hair.

Hairstyle is temporary bro plus it's just more convenient and won't be in the way to have short hair.
Yeah for sure, I just mean it's the same psychology in the sense that they're trying to feel renewed as a fighter through changing their appearance

Weili's makes sense, Kevin Lee just made a very Kevin Lee decision, it sucks because his haircut now is probably even worse than the tattoo

I can't even make sense of what it's supposed to be

I can't wait for kids 20 years from now to make fun of their parents shit tattoos they got in their 20's
If they got shit tattoos they can always get better quality cover ups. Lots of options for bad tattoos. Even blacked out and white ink on top. Bad tattoos don't have to be permanently bad. Next generation won't care since the vast majority will be tatted.

If they got shit tattoos they can always get better quality cover ups. Lots of options for bad tattoos. Even blacked out and white ink on top. Bad tattoos don't have to be permanently bad. Next generation won't care since the vast majority will be tatted.
Your takes are always so bad bro, I hope next time we agree lol

There are options, but if you get a tattoo this bad, you're stuck with it for life, blacking it out still looks stupid

In my opinion, at some point, young people won't get tattoos because they're so overdone and lame, and in 20 years all their parents will have shitty tattoos, I'm hoping this kills the tattoo culture

I was listening to a Madchild rap battle vs Nytlyt yesterday, one of the lines was :

"I was going to make fun of your stupid fucken face tat's, but then I realized I have stupid fucken face tat's"

Back