Media Brazilian Khabib Fans get in here please

BusterBarry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there a Portuguese speaking sherbro willing to provide cliffs for this video?

This channel had a talk with AKA jiu jitsu coach Leandro Vieira about Khabib, Islam and more things I couldn't understand lol

Help a sherbro out here :D

Only first 7 minutes is relevant the rest is about Mackenzie Dern lol

Khabib has no Brazilian fans left after this
khabib-shirt.0.jpg

Bump, would be interested in what he says. Any Portuguese speaking Sherbros here that can help?

I can, but can't listen to It right now since Im at work. Can transcib it later If nobody else voluteer in the meantime.
please do. I am curious to know what Brazilian Favelas think of Islam's grappling.

Le
Is there a Portuguese speaking sherbro willing to provide cliffs for this video?

This channel had a talk with AKA jiu jitsu coach Leandro Vieira about Khabib, Islam and more things I couldn't understand lol

Help a sherbro out here :D

Only first 7 minutes is relevant the rest is about Mackenzie Dern lol

- it´s impossible to tell who is better (Khabib x Islan) since they only do the final leg of their camp at AKA, so they don´t go full force on the one that will be fighting
- Islan has an advantage since Khabib had no money at the begining while Islan now is supported by Khabib
- Khabib is more talented and more rough while Islan is more refined

fun fact: Cara de Sapato said he is making the same money of his last UFC contract

I fucking love this! This pic never gets old. From that day I became a fan of Khabib for sticking it to the Man! "Send me location, Bitchez!"

The original shirt was made by Bart Vale to promote shootfighting. Khabib just replaced shootfighting with sambo.

I fucking love this! This pic never gets old. From that day I became a fan of Khabib for sticking it to the Man! "Send me location, Bitchez!"
yeah, removing the GI from a BJJ guy makes it really tougher to grapple. I would love to see open combat between a master of both arts.
Taktarov (also a sambo master) was KOed by Renzo Gracie but via upkick.

Back