Media Kamaru Usman being likeable and real, holding his own with top analysts in the game

Sorry, but I don’t and will never respect a champion that actually makes callouts. Let alone to fighters he’s already dominated, or fighters that spent alot of time in a lower weight division. And calling out the number 6 contender.. Are you fucking serious?

He’s a fucking clown, and the only people that won’t admit that hate GSP.

He's kinda the man right now he deserves even more media attention.

Sorry, but I don’t and will never respect a champion that actually makes callouts. Let alone to fighters he’s already dominated, or fighters that spent alot of time in a lower weight division. And calling out the number 6 contender.. Are you fucking serious?

Who should he fight in your opinion?

I like how he rubbed the victory in skips face and skip is man enough to take it and just laugh lol. Great post. I saw the segment on Usman but not this interview.

Outstanding. You got me from start to finish. I had no idea this was a GSP cock rub until the last 3 letters..
Props bro.

GSP is an F'ing legend.

Usman's the man. Who should he fight? A guy whose only win since getting his jaw broken and finished by the champ was against a washed up fighter on a 2 fight 10 straight round losing streak? That guy needs to defend his claim to a title shot instead of ducking the rest of the entire division.

Golden Rule.

170 is a waiting game right now. IF Wonderboy beats Burns he gets the shot. If Edwards beats Diaz he is also in the mix. Right now there is no #1 contender because Usman cleared them out.

Last edited:

ho maybe is beacuse all top contenders are already been beaten

Never got the dislike for Usman. He's a complete savage of a fighter, extremely skilled, doesn't duck anyone, fights pretty often and isn't douchy, or a shitty person, isn't delusional, doesn't sell wolf tickets, finishes or dominates plenty of guys. Other than a couple silly comments and a couple boring fights along the years (much less than many other guys), I fail to see what some Sherdoggers have against him. He made the interview entertaining, even though Shannon and Skip are completely clueless about MMA.

Last edited:
Never got the dislike for Usman. He's a complete savage of a fighter, extremely skilled, doesn't duck anyone, fights pretty often and isn't douchy, or a shitty person, isn't delusional, doesn't sell wolf tickets, finishes or dominates plenty of guys. Other than a couple silly comments and a couple boring fights along the years (much less than many other guys), I fail to see what some Sherdoggers have against him. He made the interview entertaining, even though Shannon and Skip are completely clueless about MMA.

I get it. He flew under the radar for a long time, going on a decision stretch in 2018 while he slowly climbed the ladder. He didn't make a lot of noise, is calm and soft spoken. There was no hype behind his rise to the title. I met him at the Conor Khabib fight, he was standing around the bar by himself and no one even cared who he was. UFC basically was forced to give him a title shot after going 9-0 in the UFC. So no one really wanted him to be champ, especially against big names like Colby or Jorge. But now that he's here, his dominance is undeniable, and he's turned up the heat with some spectacular finishes, defending his belt 4 times in convincing fashion, having the fight of the century against Colby, and finishing 3/4 last fights. His rise to fame is only after he reached the top, kind of like Anderson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back