Throw Back. Ronaldo asks Cain his wifes age. Cain says 2 years old

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score

Ronaldo says at 54 seconds "ah she is your woman" meaning wife.

He then asks "how old is she"

Cain responds 2 years old "dos años"

Cain was thinking Ronaldo asked his daughters age but I didnt get that from what Ronaldo said. Yes their previous sentences were about Ronaldos kids ages but Ronaldo did say

"Aah tu mujer"

"She is your woman" ?

Cain says yes

Ronaldo then asks her age

Actually, it seems Ronaldo asks if that woman (over there) is his wife because Cain said "we have a little girl", but at the same time, Cain is still talking and saying his daughter is two years old. Since Ronaldo interrupted and kind of missed that last part, he then asks again "how old?".

Sorry, TS, nothing to see here.

Ohhh, the sun is up,
let's post it as a thread
on "SHERDOG" !

Lol Ronaldo laughed after he said it too. The conversation seems very forced, I'm sure it was uncomfortable.

Ronaldo says at 54 seconds "ah she is your woman" meaning wife.

He then asks "how old is she"

Cain responds 2 years old "dos años"

Cain was thinking Ronaldo asked his daughters age but I didnt get that from what Ronaldo said. Yes their previous sentences were about Ronaldos kids ages but Ronaldo did say

"Aah tu mujer"

"She is your woman" ?

Cain says yes

Ronaldo then asks her age

Lol

2 badass guys.

TMZ-Sherdog crossover thread. And they were married for two years at the time dipshit.

Actually, it seems Ronaldo asks if that woman (over there) is his wife because Cain said "we have a little girl", but at the same time, Cain is still talking and saying his daughter is two years old. Since Ronaldo interrupted and kind of missed that last part, he then asks again "how old?".

Sorry, TS, nothing to see here.

this is exactly what happened

temp ban OP for 3 days please (and nuke this thread)

Back