All right fellas, now there’s no excuse to not have an Armwrestling forum

Aerosol

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Im about to watch the Rogan with Devon Larratt podcast
Im assuming it’s awesome as is Devon
I posted on the Mayberry a while ago a thread about Armwrestling because it’s the only sport when you can be top level in your 40’s, 50’s and even 60’s
So it’s an amazing contact sport for lifelong martial artists like me that can’t train no more because of injuries and getting older.
Armwrestling changed my life and I hope some of you will give it a try.
For those who love bjj like me, Armwrestling is as complex and fascinating as bjj.

PD: not a kingsmove fan

giphy.gif

To each his own I guess.
When I first saw a slap fight thread, my first thought was, "Wow, something dumber than arm wrestling."
But if people like it, enjoy it!

After watching all the freak Athletes on Larry Wheels I would never want to try the sport but it is interesting and there are some cool characters. But man does it deform your wrists/arms.

After watching all the freak Athletes on Larry Wheels I would never want to try the sport but it is interesting and there are some cool characters. But man does it deform your wrists/arms.
Well strikes to the head deform the brain, not a lot better imo ;)

oh shit rogan did a pod with devon??

thanks for the heads up TS!

I posted on the Mayberry a while ago a thread about Armwrestling because it’s the only sport when you can be top level in your 40’s, 50’s and even 60’s
So it’s an amazing contact sport for lifelong martial artists like me that can’t train no more because of injuries and getting older.
For those who love bjj like me, Armwrestling is as complex and fascinating as bjj.

where is the podcast?? can't see on spotify

You can try posting about it in the Strength and Conditioning forum. Some threads have been made there in the past and I think some guys were into arm wrestling.

Imagine her giving a handjob <6><{Joewithit}>

You can try posting about it in the Strength and Conditioning forum. Some threads have been made there in the past and I think some guys were into arm wrestling.

Imagine her giving a handjob <6><{Joewithit}>
<{ohyeah}>

Maybe if you allow Russian slap fighting, too.

Back