Media Khamzat bullying opponent in wrestling competition

Very soon but honestly I think Khamzat is a nightmare matchup for the current champ. Better wrestler and bigger with crazy knockout power. Usman's thing is being bigger and controlling people with strength but against a guy like Khamzat that will be hard also the fact Usman has no head movement.

Well he is wrestling a swedish guy, they are push overs
Sweden is pretty good at wrestling or at least used to be, however, the sport is not as popular as it once was and the athletic talent goes to Hockey, Football, Handball etc. When it was popular there were many great Swedish wrestlers, numerous Olympic champions, numerous World & European champions.

But freestyle is not popular in Sweden, so the competition is subpar. It's the least popular one. It's mostly Greco-Roman and Khamzat was competing in freestyle. Not a lot of competition in Sweden.

Said it before and I will say it again..
Khamzat will be champ. Just a matter of when.

If Usman is still champ by the time Khamzat gets there, Khamzat will beat him IMO.

Well he is wrestling a swedish guy, they are push overs

Captain Sweden would fuck him... Fuck him up*
R8rsipv.png

Sweden is pretty good at wrestling or at least used to be, however, the sport is not as popular as it once was and the athletic talent goes to Hockey, Football, Handball etc. When it was popular there were many great Swedish wrestlers, numerous Olympic champions, numerous World & European champions.

But freestyle is not popular in Sweden, so the competition is subpar. It's the least popular one. It's mostly Greco-Roman.

Sweden plays football? Cool.

Very soon but honestly I think Khamzat is a nightmare matchup for the current champ. Better wrestler and bigger with crazy knockout power. Usman's thing is being bigger and controlling people with strength but against a guy like Khamzat that will be hard also the fact Usman has no head movement.

Crazy Knockout power?
Dude's a stud and has a ton of pretty well deserved hype behind him.

Let's not put the cart before the horse, though.
He needs to beat a top 10-15 fighter. Until then, it's not even conjecture.

Back