Media Throwback: Jon Jones and Anthony Johnson pranks Dana White.

Oldie but goldie, the look on Dana's face when he thinks he is in the fight of his life.

It's from this point on that Dana White turned red after bursting various blood vessels from the stress of having to get in between a pulsing Jon Jones and a focused Rumble
maxresdefault.jpg

Cringe as fuk, the way they embraced eachother afterwards you'd think they were celebrating investing in bitcoin when it was $1. All you did was make Dana think for a few seconds you were mad at eachother.

Where are all the people who say Jon is a bad person and a sociopath? He is clearly a nice guy.
How so? I have no idea because i don't know him but you clearly do. So how is he a great person?

2016: "haha, omg, good one guys. i thought you were about to start shit.."

2021: "omg, did that white guy just taking it upon himself to get in the middle of 2 brothers - this is such racism, lets get corporate donations to mylifestylematters, steal all their shit, cancel his company, threaten to kill his family, cancel some award he won 20 years ago, burn everything down and then blame him anyways"

2016 was more fun for the ufc

Last edited:
I never understood this. Dana didn't look that scared to me. Didn't even look up

Then Bones pranked everyone by ducking Rumble and squirming out of the fight with a hit and run coke binge

Rumble would have knocked jones out if they faced eachother.

Cringe as fuk, the way they embraced eachother afterwards you'd think they were celebrating investing in bitcoin when it was $1. All you did was make Dana think for a few seconds you were mad at eachother.

Lighten up sourpants

Where are all the people who say Jon is a bad person and a sociopath? He is clearly a nice guy.

He seems to have a lot of issues and can't stay out of his own way.
He does probably really want to be a good person.

Bottom Line: People have to be judged based on their actions, though.

2016: "haha, omg, good one guys. i thought you were about to start shit.."

2021: "omg, did that white guy just taking it upon himself to get in the middle of 2 brothers - this is such racism, lets get corporate donations to mylifestylematters, steal all their shit, cancel his company, threaten to kill his family, cancel some award he won 20 years ago, burn everything down and then blame him anyways"

2016 was more fun for the ufc
<puh-lease75>

This was the most likeable Jon Jones moment in about the past decade

<[analyzed}>

He seems to have a lot of issues and can't stay out of his own way.
He does probably really want to be a good person.

Bottom Line: People have to be judged based on their actions, though.

Great summary of Jon. Guy seems like he wants to be liked, but as you said he made some terrible selfish choices and people found out.

you sound like a chipper fellow

AJ ready to wrestle like he did with DC.

Back