ACB Middleweight Champion Signs for DWCS

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/18658-albert-duraev

For those who don't follow MMA, Albert Duraev won the ACB middleweight title at ACB 77, and defended it at ACB 89. However, he has not fought since the ACB/WFCA merger, and many wondered where he was.

Well, now we have our answer, as he is scheduled to compete on DWCS on September 28.

Duraev now joins fellow ACB champions Petr Yan, Zabit Magomedsharipov, and Askar Askarov into the UFC fold.

DWCS? Hopefully He doesnt grapple lmao.

So mma fighters are going to Dancing With the Stars now? First Jack Paul steals mma fighters and now this. Rip mma.

Does an ACB champion really have to go on DWCS to get into the UFC?

SOLID

But why DWCS?
Because they can justify paying him $1000 for a bout before paying him Reebbovenum money?

9im0.gif

Looking forward to it!

SOLID

But why DWCS?
Because they can justify paying him $1000 for a bout before paying him Reebbovenum money?
There isn't lot of opportunities to sign with UFC for europeans,russians,etc..... u have two choices. DWCS or wait for some short notice opportunity.

This contender series is fucking insane.

They've also got Jailton Junior Vs Nasrudin Nasrudinov on there which could well be a top 20 LHW fight.

Also 23-0 Khusein Askhabov is on there.

Caio Borralho Vs Aaron Jeffery too.

You could swap an awful lot of these fights out for actual UFC fights and it'd be a significant improvement.

Jailton Junior Vs Nasrudin Nasrudinov

This fight is an epic name contest. Those names have me in awe. <45>

I hope Alex Pereira and perhaps John Gotti III get on there.

But yeah, the series is looking very good this season. Plenty of talented prospects announced already.

Good addition to what looks like an insanely good season of DWCS, so far.

I dislike his Tapology photo.
I will root against him.

He also hasn't fought in 3 years.

This fight is an epic name contest. Those names have me in awe. <45>

I hope Alex Pereira and perhaps John Gotti III get on there.

But yeah, the series is looking very good this season. Plenty of talented prospects announced already.

Gotti is nowhere near the required standard tbh, I've been massively disappointed every time I've seen him.

Back