Hall v Weidman = free $?

WhosTheBoss

Degenerate
Banned
Reaction score
What am I missing here.
how is hall a slight underdog... +105 on bovada

Chris’s chin is GONE and has been gone. Hall is on a 3 fight win streak and Chris barely survived his last fight by laying on a dude for a decision , and has gotten KOd 5 times out of his last 7.

What am I missing?

If Hall wins, it’ll be by 3rd round KO after getting taken down and thrashed for the first two rounds and Weed Man gasses.

Uriah Hall is kinda hard to depend on. He is very uneven. Weideman usually performs pretty well until his chin fails him. But it’s probably better to stay away from this one

Can Uriah keep Chris from wrestling him?

Hall's TDD isn't good enough for the first 2 rounds of Chris's wrestling, but I agree he could land an effective shot early and win.

I think you’re missing what @Ares Black said (that Hall is inconsistent), but he’s also frequently tentative and not the greatest wrestler. The betting line makes sense to me. I am having a tough time picking this fight, but am leaning Weidman to smother him for 3 boring rounds.

I gotta go with the wrestler here. Even if he doesn’t have a chin.

He can't wrestle, that's why
But can Chris wrestle for 3 rounds without gassing hard? He didn’t look great his last fight and he’s just getting older.
Idk something feels like this is a lock for hall but now I am gun shy with everyone doubting hall

But can Chris wrestle for 3 rounds without gassing hard? He didn’t look great his last fight and he’s just getting older.
Idk something feels like this is a lock for hall but now I am gun shy with everyone doubting hall

Yea but the inconsistency of Hall on top of how gun shy he can be, he may not force Weidman to work hard.

You may very well be going into round 3 with needing Hall to get a finish, which is possible with Weidman's chin, but that is a risky proposition. If you want to play Hall, you may get better odds betting live after RD1 if Weidman goes full lay n pray.

Yea but the inconsistency of Hall on top of how gun shy he can be, he may not force Weidman to work hard.

You may very well be going into round 3 with needing Hall to get a finish, which is possible with Weidman's chin, but that is a risky proposition. If you want to play Hall, you may get better odds betting live after RD1 if Weidman goes full lay n pray.
Good thinking

Well didnt Cris moved like across the country, (i watched emmbeded with one eye closed), so he aint with serra-longo anymore? Changing team could be a good thing in the stage of his carrer.

LOL @ betting on either of these guys.

Hall has never proven that he has what it takes to beat a legit contender.

The question is how shot Weidman is. If Weidman is 50% of what he used to be, I think that he wins.

What am I missing here.
how is hall a slight underdog... +105 on bovada

Chris’s chin is GONE and has been gone. Hall is on a 3 fight win streak and Chris barely survived his last fight by laying on a dude for a decision , and has gotten KOd 5 times out of his last 7.

What am I missing?
Weidman fights in a Jon Fitch-like style now. If he does this it will be close.

I think you’re missing what @Ares Black said (that Hall is inconsistent), but he’s also frequently tentative and not the greatest wrestler. The betting line makes sense to me. I am having a tough time picking this fight, but am leaning Weidman to smother him for 3 boring rounds.
Hall almost always shits the bed when he really needs to show up . Weidman by unanimous decision (would definitely recommend people not bet on this fight though).

Please let him pick Weidman, please let him pick Weidman, please let him pick Weidman...

200.gif

Hall almost always shits the bed when he really needs to show up . Weidman by unanimous decision (would definitely recommend people not bet on this fight though).
Exactly, I totally agree. Too tough to pick to be betting on.
Please let him pick Weidman, please let him pick Weidman, please let him pick Weidman...

200.gif
You might be in luck, we’ll see. I’m still researching fights, but I have a couple picks I’m leaning towards that are different than most Plats.

Back