Anyone think Masvidal/Usman outcome will be different?

nublood

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Street Jesus fan here so don't flame lol. I think he's in better shape, more prepared, more willing to throw hands, etc. But unfortunately I think the outcome will end the same... maybe a split decision this time. And so will set up the Covington rematch where that too will probably end the same. But I think we can all agree who Dana is pulling for.

Street Jesus fan here so don't flame lol. I think he's in better shape, more prepared, more willing to throw hands, etc. But unfortunately I think the outcome will end the same... maybe a split decision this time. And so will set up the Covington rematch where that too will probably end the same. But I think we can all agree who Dana is pulling for.
So you think the fight will look very different and will be much more competitive but Masvidal will still lose?

Question: Will it look different because Usman will attempt to win in different ways, or because Masvidal will be able to stop his clinch game this time?

So you think the fight will look very different and will be much more competitive but Masvidal will still lose?

Question: Will it look different because Usman will attempt to win in different ways, or because Masvidal will be able to stop his clinch game this time?
I think Usman gonna Usman. Nothing different from him because if it aint broke, don't fix it as they say. But Mas will have better TDD and will probably be more aggressive because of the increased conditioning. Hence, he will look like a different fighter in terms of skillset this time around. I would venture to say that if Mas doesn't present more of a challenge this time, he's really no longer relevant in the division.

I think Usman gonna Usman. Nothing different from him because if it aint broke, don't fix it as they say. But Mas will have better TDD and will probably be more aggressive because of the increased conditioning. Hence, he will look like a different fighter in terms of skillset this time around. I would venture to say that if Mas doesn't present more of a challenge this time, he's really no longer relevant in the division.
Well, he fought Colby and Burns very differently than he fought Masvidal. I was just trying to get some fight analysis out of you ;)

Usman wins again. Masvidal has no answer for his take down game.

Yes I think Usman wins in first rd.

Only good competetive fight Usman has had was against Colby. If they wanted to give him a rematch Colby should of gotten it not Mas JMO

I believe Jorges ability to maintain a higher pace for 2-3 rounds will be there but as usual Kamaru is still overlooked because the majority of fans think its only Masvidal who can improve with a full camp. Kamaru dominates this one but it takes a bit more work.

Usman is gonna cleanse and wash Masvidals soul like a baptism on the ground.

Masvidal would be an even bigger annoyance personality wise, if he won the belt. Probably would walk around his neighborhood with a scepter, a robe, and a crown on a chariot.

I still remember when Mas won the heralded and extremely acclaimed BMF title, and went on an extended BMF tour. So expect Mas to go on an extended “ I did it for real this time” tour for a year if he won that belt.

Thus the reason I am rooting for Uz,

Nope, Masvidal will get dominated again
We must have very different definitions of "dominated" lol. To me it implies some kind of damage, literally the only damage Mas sustained was from an "accidental" headbutt
Here’s the full list of medical suspensions from UFC 251:

Kamaru Usman: suspended 180 days or until cleared by nasal X-ray, 21 days no contact.

Jorge Masvidal: suspended 30 days for forehead laceration, 21 days no contact.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/7/...ru-usman-faces-potential-six-month-suspension

If Usman/Mas was domination, what would you call Cain/JDS 2, Holloway/Kattar, etc? Lmao

Literally no one could predict a split decision and say one fighter will win for sure. Predicting the possibility of a split decision means you think it could go either way.

Yvx6u0C.gif

Rd3 or Rd4 he finishes Mas...

Back