Ufc Lhw division

r-harper-1

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
D41C5EF6-C4B4-4152-AC55-946E1DBCDBC1.jpeg Who on this List do you think Bellator champ Nemkov beats ?

I think that Blachowicz and Rakic are his toughest matchups. The most dangerous is Jiri but I believe he will beat Jiri if they have a rematch.

I see him beating
Glover
Reyes
Ankalaev
Smith
Santos
Volkan

rather easily.

I think he could beat most of them, I think he'd be the same as Reyes, Rakic in the sense that they'd be able to all beat each other on any given day, it depends what version shows up.

There's not really anyone in that LHW division who is head and shoulders above the others for me.

FFS not this shit again.

I'm very confident he beats Glover, Smith, Santos and Volkan.

I think Reyes, Rakic, Jan, Ankalaev and Jiri are all close fights that could go either way.

The pleasure man destroys everyone though.

Pleasure man bless.

MMA’s sectarian violence will never end. The tribes of Bellator and UFC shall never stop their war.

This is sad. 1 like = 1 signing of a particular fighter you like to the competing organisation.

MMA’s sectarian violence will never end. The tribes of Bellator and UFC shall never stop their war.

This is sad. 1 like = 1 signing of a particular fighter you like to the competing organisation.

Yeah, it's very strange the way people support organisations as if this is some kind of team support.

People will be supporting specific gyms next.

Back