Human side of the fighter

trusttheprocess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
For the most part society has a stigma where if you are a man and show emotion, you are automatically labelled as weak, fragile or too into your feelings (like a female?).

However that same mentality of being a viking warrior is usually what causes a lot of problems as you get older and realize that life aint all about arcades, bitches and parties and acting like THE MAN......being in tune with your self from all angles helps create better relationships with your family/friends and life in general.

It's good to see Adesanya have this side to him especially knowing how his main stream media persona is.

He doesnt get his feathers rustled by the haters as easily as they would like him to.....quite frankly i dont think he's ever been triggered by any fighter despite what you may think....

TS. He forced simulated doggy style sex upon another fighter.

Fake crying or CTE. Either way, war Vettori:cool:

This got the exact Sherdog reaction I expected lmfao

Lol, we definitely know there's other sides to Izzy.

This is nothing surprising about him.

Nothing wrong with showing emotion. Is wrong to pretend to assfuck your opponent though.

this is kombat these effeminates are ruining the sport

Tittysanya has too much estrogen

For the most part society has a stigma where if you are a man and show emotion, you are automatically labelled as weak, fragile or too into your feelings (like a female?).

However that same mentality of being a viking warrior is usually what causes a lot of problems as you get older and realize that life aint all about arcades, bitches and parties and acting like THE MAN......being in tune with your self from all angles helps create better relationships with your family/friends and life in general.

It's good to see Adesanya have this side to him especially knowing how his main stream media persona is.

He doesnt get his feathers rustled by the haters as easily as they would like him to.....quite frankly i dont think he's ever been triggered by any fighter despite what you may think....

Is that gyno? You only see it for a minute, but them nips look awfully puffy ala Tyrone Jefferson Dillashaw (TJ).

Back