What's the best UFC/MMA documentary to watch?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
So, I guess I haven't really watched a whole lot of documentaries about UFC or MMA. Well, I don't think I ever watched one, but it just got me curious, what's the best UFC/MMA documentary to watch?

I'm not really interested in a documentary about single fighter like Conor or Rousey *puke*, but more about the development of the sport or the UFC. I heard the documentary about Mark Kerr was pretty good, i guess, but more about the sport or the UFC itself and its developments, backgrounds and so on.

Any recommendations, Sherbros?

Gives me chills every time. What a story, what a man.

I wish someone would make a BTT vs Chute Boxe doc someday

Probably not enough footage to make it but a 30 for 30 style would be really cool

Phuket Dreaming on YouTube is one of my favorite mma and Muay Thai series.

I also lived down the street from phuket top team when i trained at tiger Muay Thai so I may have a biased opinion on the series.

damn some good stuff. I'm not really documentary watcher, I mean when I was younger, documentary = boring shit, but nowadays they make documentaries about anything and in a fun way

Fighting in the Age of Loneliness covers the beginnings of judo through Fox/Reebok era UFC. It's a must watch imo, free on YouTube

Jon Bois is one of the best content creators ever on the internet, seeing him put his stamp and flair on a documentary of pretty much the entire history of high-level MMA was an amazing thing to see.

Jon Bois is one of the best content creators ever on the internet, seeing him put his stamp and flair on a documentary of pretty much the entire history of high-level MMA was an amazing thing to see.
Agreed, just a super fascinating watch all around

Back