With Most Lightweights Booked, who does Islam fight?

Most likely he will be matched up with the winner of Gillespie/Ferreira or Ferguson/Dariush.

Potentially on the UFC 264 card?

Are Gaethje or RDA booked? Makhachev needs a #1 contender fight.

If not they can always give him an easy payday against Hooker.

<{titihmm}>

I like the Kevin Lee idea

a few others to consider:
- Vinc Pichel
- Nasrat Paqparast
- Gamrot
- Fiziev

most likely a flashy striker with no ground game.

hopefully not, but thats how sports entertainment works.

Shavkat RakhmonGOAT

1473647443unnamed.jpg

Kevin Lee doesn’t do dick except post on Instagram looking cute nowadays.
Before tearing his knees and even in his loss to oliveira, he was taking the hard fights nobody wanted to take. who was lining up to fight gregor gillespie with the way he was mauling mofos? nobody. who was lining up to fight grown man oliveira? nobody. motherfuckers like hooker, iaquinta and conor was bumming in the rankings, refusing to give the opportunity to others, whilst kevin lee was taking fights nobody else would. he's a moron and says stupid shit to dilute every moment of clarity he has, but put some respeck on the boi.

Hooker’s not booked, is he? That’s the fight that makes sense to me.
agreed, especially at this stage in the game. you'd ideally book RDA vs gaethje. They're both tough matchups for each other. Hooker...looking kind of dodgy in that top 5 imo. Islam is a future champ, someone has to take that ass-kicking at some point. i nominate hooker. he's dope but wildly overrated. I'd rate felder higher than him. either hooker or Al Iaquinta, who's been squatting in those rankings. that shit makes me sick.

He wont be fighting until after Ramadan.... next year

Reactions: MGS
Hooker’s not booked, is he? That’s the fight that makes sense to me.
agreed, especially at this stage in the game. you'd ideally book RDA vs gaethje. They're both tough matchups for each other. Hooker...looking kind of dodgy in that top 5 imo. Islam is a future champ, someone has to take that ass-kicking at some point. i nominate hooker. he's dope but wildly overrated. I'd rate felder higher than him. either hooker or Al Iaquinta, who's been squatting in those rankings. that shit makes me sick.
Hooker already ducked Islam, there's zero chance he will agree to this fight, because he knows very well what's going to happen.

most likely a flashy striker with no ground game.

hopefully not, but thats how sports entertainment works.
Islam already outgrappled the most dangerous grappler in the division not named Khabib.

Back