Is Paul Daley a free agent now? Back to the UFC?

DeepFry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<{danayeah}>

Not always the winningst fighter but damn, when he performs he performs.

In my mind easily outdid any fight on the UFC card.

Did I hear correctly, he's actually a black belt in BJJ now?

I gotta say also, at 38 years old and K.G.B. - Keeps Getting Better - it gives me hope that my own mma career is not yet a total freakin' lost cause.

<TheWire1>

Nah he’s banned from the UFC for taking a cheap shot at Koscheck after a bell. Plus, even if he were in the UFC he’d be easily tooled by anyone in the top 10 rn, Nate Diaz included. He’ll more than likely go to ONE where he can be a contender at WW and in their Kickboxing division.

Nah he’s banned from the UFC for taking a cheap shot at Koscheck after a bell. Plus, even if he were in the UFC he’d be easily tooled by anyone in the top 10 rn, Nate Diaz included. He’ll more than likely go to ONE where he can be a contender in at WW and in their Kickboxing division.

The sad thing about the Koscheck situation is if he hadn't done that he's the kind of entertaining, active fighter who could have had a ten year, 30 fight UFC career

Paul Daley may legitimately be the most interesting fights for Nate Diaz and Jake Paul today. What a world.

I’ve always enjoyed his fights and yes he’s a Bjj black belt now , I know he’s not known for his Jiu Jitsu but I’m not surprised, he’s probably been rolling almost every day for 15 years or so
I would love if the ufc brought him back but I seriously doubt they would consider it

The sad thing about the Koscheck situation is if he hadn't done that he's the kind of entertaining, active fighter who could have had a ten year, 30 fight UFC career
There was so many good matchups out there for him that could’ve actually developed him into a proper contender too. Sucks his lapse of judgment took that away from him. Oh well, life lesson for us all.

There was so many good matchups out there for him that could’ve actually developed him into a proper contender too. Sucks his lapse of judgment took that away from him. Oh well, life lesson for us all.

More like an inherent character trait.

Don't you even "British bad boy" bruh?

Being a hot head is part of what makes him the effective fighter he is - was always like that, way back to the early days in British promotions, and he was head and shoulders above all his mma peers back then.

The Koscheck moment could be replayed 10x times and I'd wager the outcome would be no different every time.

McRunner attacks an official at an event, throws a dolly through a bus window injuring fighters, and sucker punches old people at bars yet Paul Daley is the one who gets cut from the UFC.

Daley will stay in the better organization. Still lots of fun fights for him in Bellator.

McRunner attacks an official at an event, throws a dolly through a bus window injuring fighters, and sucker punches old people at bars yet Paul Daley is the one banned from the UFC.

Daley will stay in the better organization.

That's just what being a draw does for you. Conor, Jon, Khabib, Rampage etc got away with stuff because they make the UFC money, Miguel Torres gets canned for a rape joke because he doesn't.

I want him to box Jake Paul.

<LikeReally5>

He's murder Jake Paul.

latest

It would look like Balrog from Street Fighter

Vs.

Re2e35471f4cae2cd7f9287bcc1bff671

Professor Frink from the Simpsons.

And that's my conservative take. :)

That's just what being a draw does for you. Conor, Jon, Khabib, Rampage etc got away with stuff because they make the UFC money, Miguel Torres gets canned for a rape joke because he doesn't.

Yes, I was mainly comparing two people that attacked other fighters or officials.

He probably would've held the belt momentarily

Back