Is Whittaker a point fighter now?

Nah..

He's been fighting the best for a career now..

He's lethal but romero, gastelum and till don't get finished much..

No, I’m pretty sure he was trying to end that fight. But, at the highest levels you have to fight smart. Because one mistake could mean you lose the fight.

So many here profess the greatness of Jones. That guy is the epitome of a decision machine for several years now. The same thing they slam GSP about. You can’t always JUST FINISH the best competition. I expected that fight to go the distance. But, that doesn’t mean Rob wasn’t trying to get the finish. I’m sure fighters would always prefer a first round finish. But, there is too much at stake to just fight stupidly.

Come on, man.

why, be cause he couldn’t finish guys like romero and gastelum? who both have fuckin bricks for heads?

trash thread, obviously whittaker goes into every fight looking to kick the dudes head off, he hurts like everyone he faces.

It's about damn time. All he needs now is to keep stick the jab and making motherfuckers pabic with the double leg then he'll reach goat status. Just hope doesn't lose to a lesser fighter in a fluke loss, tapping to strikes.

I did not even watch this fight... I was as not interested in this fight a tiny bit.... We go from Costa - Rob to Gastelum - Rob... We all knew Kevin won't win and is not even in the title picture... such a waste of time

I unfortunately made a thread about this too. Mods delete mine if possible.

You are correct sir he is Decision Dan 2.0

after Izzy finished him he’s even more of a hesitant (or power lacking) point fighter.

Back