Dana needs to make Jones v Ngannu and GSP v Khabib happen to counter these clown shows

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Dana needs to make some fights happen that will make the casual sports fan pay attention, otherwise we are going to be at the mercy of these youtuber clown shows

Right now Jake Paul v Mario Lopez would outsell any UFC championship fight which doesn't involve Conor/GSP/Jones/Khabib

cards are poor I agree but who are Jake Paul v Mario Lopez

Khabib just left the testing pool. He would have to enter it again for 6 months before any fight. That for all intents and purposes closed the door forever on any fight with 40 year old GSP.

Move on from that fight.

Jones is obviously asking for a sum of money the UFC will not pay. I’d be surprised if that fight ever actually happens either.

The casuals will be fine with Usman vs Masvidal, Dustin vs Conor, and Edwards vs Nate.

The UFC has a solid record of denying fans the big fights they want. I honestly don't know how they manage to do it time and time again? It's truly a remarkable accomplishment. My guess is that they've done the math and it just isn't worth the money it would cost. That's okay, I mean it's just a fringe pseudo-sport that almost nobody takes seriously or cares about...no big loss in the big scheme of things.

Dana needs to make some fights happen that will make the casual sports fan pay attention, otherwise we are going to be at the mercy of these youtuber clown shows

Right now Jake Paul v Mario Lopez would outsell any UFC championship fight which doesn't involve Conor/GSP/Jones/Khabib

GSP is a nearly 40 year old guy with one fight in seven years. Having him come back for a fight is another clown show. Don't get me wrong, he was one of the four GOAT's, but that was a long time ago.

Back