Alan Jouban looks great for a 38 year old.

Actually I thought he looked weird because he reminded me of that serial killer the night stalker in a way

alan-jouban-ufc-fight-night-114-media-day-video.jpg

nightstalker.png

In what world is 38 old enough to be like wow you look good for your age? 38 Is pretty young still lol. I guess many people who manage to live that long drink, do drugs, eat like shit etc.

So attractive people become unattractive at 38?

In what world is 38 old enough to be like wow you look good for your age? 38 Is pretty young still lol. I guess many people who manage to live that long drink, do drugs, eat like shit etc.
You nailed it. Most people blame age as a way to deflect the fact that their looks fading are the result of their poor lifestyle choices that they should've corrected by their mid-late 20s.

Agree. I’ve been depressed about aging since I just turned 32. Alan gives me hope for another decade.

If you're male, as long as you keep your hair and stay in shape, you won't look much worse at 35 than you did at 25.
It's a different story for women.

Last edited:

The average American looks significantly worse at 38 than 25.
Obviously if you're from Japan, South Korea, Australia etc it's a different story.

Last edited:
If you're male, as long as you keep your hair and stay in shape, you won't look much worse at 40 than you did at 25.
I heard a quote once that said women are a candle that burns twice as bright for half as long. After meeting up with some people around the time of my 20 year HS reunion, this is true. Being even a halfway attractive woman in their 20s is like being a male rockstar, but that ship sails much quicker. Girls I went to HS with went from being too good for everybody to not good enough for anybody.

If you're male, as long as you keep your hair and stay in shape, you won't look much worse at 40 than you did at 25.

Can confirm. I'm in my early 40s and still get asked for ID at liquor stores half the time.

Actually I thought he looked weird because he reminded me of that serial killer the night stalker in a way

alan-jouban-ufc-fight-night-114-media-day-video.jpg

nightstalker.png
Helps to be good looking if you're a serial killer. Women thought Ted Bundy was good looking and that helped him to engage them in conversations, and get them to go places with him. People are nicer to good looking people male or female, and are more likely to trust them. Not saying it's right or a good thing but it's just human nature.

He was terrible at the desk man. Talking super fast and stumbling over his words. He was either nervous or crushing on Karyn.

Back