Champion calling out a fighter they just beat 1 fight ago...

Who should he fight? If you take a look at the Top 10 ranking of Welterweight division, You will see that Usman have beaten probably all of them, but the top ten contenders themselves haven't;'t faced each other that much.

Who should he fight? If you take a look at the Top 10 ranking of Welterweight division, You will see that Usman have beaten probably all of them, but the top ten contenders themselves haven't;'t faced each other that much.
Literally anyone besides Masvidal. Noone cares for that Journeyman to get ragdolled and footstomped for 5 rounds straight again.

He just wants the fight that’ll make him the most money. What’s so hard to believe? Fighters career can end in an instance, so make your money and get out.

Literally anyone besides Masvidal. I don't care for that Journeyman to get ragdolled and footstomped for 5 rounds straight again.
Seeing the responses in this thread I changed "noone" for you.
Your welcome.

Usman needs the money fights. He can’t draw on his own so needed Jorge. It’s not hard to grasp.

It’s probably in his best interest to lose and then get a trilogy fight. Wouldn’t shock me.

Seeing the responses in this thread I changed "noone" for you.
Your welcome.
Yeah 8 full responses so far. The interest this fight creates on a forum dedicated to the UFC is truly amazing. Besides most people on here dont even say that this is the fight they have been waiting for lmao.

Who should he fight? Well, obviously the answer isn't Masvidal.... lol some people have actually won a fight recently....

Wonderboy for instance is easily a better option. Masvidal should be fighting someone like Burns.

And now hes looking for a Diaz fight. His fans think beating 4 bums in a row from 155 makes him the 170 GOAT. Sorry sweaty, you have to fight 170 lb'ers to be the 170 lb GOAT. Non-casuals dont even consider these title defenses.

Colby.
It was a good first fight and Colby won a fight against a former champion since then (so he isn't coming off the loss). Normally I'd say make him fight again but the division is lacking a clear contender and he fought Usman to a close split decision if the ref hadn't stopped it.

Once Colby gets his rematch next, this bs will all be done and over with once and for all.

"Here to make division great again" - Colby

I can't think of any instances this happened before besides Usman v Masvidal 2... One of the most embarrassing callouts in recent history
Champions don’t call people out. They accept the next challenger in line. It really is the most embarrassing callout I’ve ever heard of.

Usman probably wasn't happy about his performance and the criticism about not dominating a 6 day notice Masvidal.

I like it. Giving Masvidal a fair shake and gives Usman a chance for redemption

Wonderboy, who he hasnt fought. Leon, who is on an 8 fight win streak. Or Colby, who gave him a highly competitive fight and one of the best fights of the year. All of those make more sense than Masvidal.

Edwards or Wonderboy, of course.

And yes I know Masvidal is ranked high....for beating....wait for it....Diaz?

Overeem calling out a retired Brock he already beat is far worse. At least Jorge had the excuse of short notice

Back