1° and 4°for davis right

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im pretty drunk but i also saw 3-2 for nemkov. Kinda impressive by the judges to get it right by the way, it wasn't such a close fight but the perfect type for incompetent judges to get it wrong.

AJ is going to run through this tournament.

AJ is going to run through this tournament.
But what Rumble shows up? The Rumble that besmirched Bader and Gus or the one that panic wrestled against DC for no reason? We have NO IDEA. Hes been gone for like FOUR YEARS lol!! Im so excited for this

Tought it was 4-1 for nemkov. Hin against the winner of AJ romero should be a war

4-1 Nemkov easily. Nemkov is the best LHW in the world
I wasn't that impressed by Nemkov at all, he wasn't even that dominant over Phil who is probably past his best and was never that great to begin with. I think Yoel or Rumble beat him if they are close to their former selves, maybe Anderson too

I wasn't that impressed by Nemkov at all, he wasn't even that dominant over Phil who is probably past his best and was never that great to begin with. I think Yoel or Rumble beat him if they are close to their former selves, maybe Anderson too

I agree. Remember, Davis was in the UFC for 5 years and never earned a title shot. He's now 36 and out of his prime. While Nemkov deserved the win, it wasn't anything dominant or really impressive. What Rumble and Rashad did to a younger Davis was more one-sided.

Yeah i also tought it was a 4-1 but if you gonna give a round to davis outside of the 4th is the first. Not mad at this decision, surprisiling hood actually

I see what you're asking. I assume the judges gave Davis 4 and 5. I thought Nemkov got the first round. Curious to see the scorecards.

Davis is one of those fighters who's good enough to make a fight against anyone boring.

I see what you're asking. I assume the judges gave Davis 4 and 5. I thought Nemkov got the first round. Curious to see the scorecards.
I saw the 4th for davis but the 5°, as i said im very drunk but im thinking they gave the 1° to davis cause it looked to me like a close round. But yeah im curious to see the score cards, it was a clear 4-1 or 3-2 so i don't mind much, the right guy won and thats a good thing mma, judging is shit

I thought Phil Davis was a wrestler. Didn't really look like one against Nemkov.

Back