Random post...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Not relevant but Dan Hardy has no clue still what's going on the ground. Lets ignore that he called Burnell Jorge Masvidal but he has no input on what Allen subbed him with. Allen wins with according to Sherdog a guillotine choke. Seems more like a front choke/darce without the side pressure either. Personally I'd say Darce but most think if you lock that you turn the the side arm for pressure.

Here's a true darce via Ferguson

Om0YEL.gif

Allen:
EntirePleasingElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Dan Hardy was an amateur on the ground during his run, not a surprise

Just watch him on the ground vs Georges

Not relevant but Dan Hardy has no clue still what's going on the ground. Lets ignore that he called Burnell Jorge Masvidal but he has no input on what Allen subbed him with. Allen wins with according to Sherdog a guillotine choke. Seems more like a front choke/darce without the side pressure either. Personally I'd say Darce but most think if you lock that you turn the the side arm for pressure.

Om0YEL.gif

Allen:
@MMAProfessional should be awarded the RATMMF Belt
(Random Ass Thread Making Mother Fu@#$&) Belt

Om0YEL.gif

Allen:
that gif is not ferguson, its masvidal

I’d call that a guillotine. It’s a modified guillotine, but it’s still a guillotine.
Nothing like a darce, as neither arm is caught.

Back