Senior Moderator
Reaction score

For top unbooked guys at LW right now I think it’s just

Justin
Dan Hooker
Islam
Al
Felder

I don’t think it’s felder since they just fought. I don’t think it’s Al. He’s ranked below RDA and I think that would not be tweeted as “top contender”.

Is it Dan?

I'd like the Islam or Justin scraps.
I just don’t know that Justin would really take this I mean he’s kind of in that spot where he can pick his next fight. I thought he was waiting for a golden egg. IMO RDA is a really hard fight that doesn’t actually net a whole lot of $$ or legacy value

I just don’t know that Justin would really take this I mean he’s kind of in that spot where he can pick his next fight. I thought he was waiting for a golden egg. IMO RDA is a really hard fight that doesn’t actually net a whole lot of $$ or legacy value

Yea I read Ali's bit reg Justin and agree he kinda has a pick-em spot. Still if it worked out I'd be in (well as usual).

<RomeroSalute>

Got a call couple days ago to fight a top contender on the division, I said yes....​

is not the same as

Signed A Bout Agreement....​

Justin Gaethje reportedly had many calls to fight for the title, and said yes to all of them.

My guess is Hooker. Though that July 10 comment is going to raise some eyebrows across the MMA world lol

He just had the hernia surgery he is already signing fight contracts?

Hopefully Islam, but I doubt it. Hooker makes sense.

For top unbooked guys at LW right now I think it’s just

Justin
Dan Hooker
Islam
Al
Felder

I don’t think it’s felder since they just fought. I don’t think it’s Al. He’s ranked below RDA and I think that would not be tweeted as “top contender”.

Is it Dan?

Better question: Who really cares?

RDA is done.

I hope its Justin. I want to see if his grappling is as bad as it looked against Khabib or if it was just because he was fighting Khabib.

Even when you take into consideration he was fighting an all time great he just looked clueless in the grappling department.

RDA will try to get him against the fence and smother him

Gaethje, I guess. Hooker must think he is too much for RDA

Back