Some fighters have no sense of Pride...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
These fighters groveling to Conor to take Poirier's spot. I get they want that check but some are getting desperate. Chandler? Okay I get it. He might be in a position that makes sense so whatever.

Then we got RDA? You ain't gettin the shot homie. Not in line for a title shot and risk isn't worth the name value.

Kevin Lee? You're irrelevant now and why would Conor risk a fight against a dude who only wrestles and keeps losing...

Michael JOHNSON...I don't even need to explain how ridiculous that is.

I get they want a pay day but at least bend the knee only if there's a chance the fight happens. Lee RDA and Johnson are throwing away their dignity for a fight that for sure won't be made.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/4/...-up-sweepstakes-to-find-next-opponent-ufc-264

You keep saying “you get the pay day”, but you clearly do not actually get it.
I'm saying they'd rather "shoot their shot" knowing that realistically it's not going to happen. Might be better to not look so pathetic for a fight that you don't end up getting anyways. I guess Lee and Johnson don't have much to lose anymore.

Mcwelch wanted to fight Diego Sanchez
He even leaked the DM he sent to Dana.
Nothing is ridiculous with him

I'd say Nate rematch is the way to go.

Immediate Dustin rematch was fucking insane from the get go.

Nate then RDA then Holloway then Dustin

or Nate then Zombie then RDA then Holloway then Dustin

He will never live down the shame.
you'd think but his fanbase are (is) the ones who somehow turned around him assaulting an old man for no reason into that old guys fault (he had to have said something to him, should have kept his mouth shut, talk shit get hit, etc).

his fans have no shame and he has no shame.

Conor will probably be ko'd no matter who he fights

All of the fighters you mentioned would put it in McGregor’s butt...

Canner has taken everything that these guys have worked hard for
giphy.gif

I stopped taking you seriously the moment you said bend the knee. Do you honestly expect people to not promote themselves or ask for fights? Should they just wait till Dana askes them if they want so and so opponent? I mean.....Connor is on a losing streak himself.

Last edited:
Because UFC bought out pride you dummy

Fighters have no pride, LOL

It’s funny because Conor has never called out a single person that has talked shit to him. It’s like he seeks out the timid fighters. Guys he knows he can bully. He’s never mentioned Tony, or Justin publicly.

To me he epitomizes a really bully. Not the persona of an actual badass. He won’t face ANY guy any time. And I don’t understand what attracts people to him. Just like Masvidal. He talked a big game for about a year. He cheapshotted a guy and got a once in a lifetime KO. But what has he done since then?

I just don’t get it. You have guys like Stipe, and Jan. And they just say.. Win or lose line them up. I’ll take the next guy in line. Those are the guys I really admire. The guys I can cheer for.

These fighters groveling to Conor to take Poirier's spot. I get they want that check but some are getting desperate. Chandler? Okay I get it. He might be in a position that makes sense so whatever.

Then we got RDA? You ain't gettin the shot homie. Not in line for a title shot and risk isn't worth the name value.

Kevin Lee? You're irrelevant now and why would Conor risk a fight against a dude who only wrestles and keeps losing...

Michael JOHNSON...I don't even need to explain how ridiculous that is.

I get they want a pay day but at least bend the knee only if there's a chance the fight happens. Lee RDA and Johnson are throwing away their dignity for a fight that for sure won't be made.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/4/...-up-sweepstakes-to-find-next-opponent-ufc-264
They're prizefighters, they're supposed to go for the biggest prizes. Sure, it looks desperate, but blame the UFC pay structure for money fights being so rare.

Back