Diego has fought for almost 20 years, he deserves it

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Also bc the truth is? Conor just isn't that good any more

I have no problem rewarding someone like diego who has fought for so many years and gave his all every time. I know he's weird but Diego isn't scared and comes to fight every time!

Diego deserves more credit than he gets, The Diaz fight? one of the first fights on live tv, was epic. Karo fight? crazy good, Still remember him knocking Karo's tooth out.

And then when he knee'd Riggs in front of all the marine's. epic.

Let diego get paid

Na I don’t want to see Conor beating up an old man. Conor will be 33 when this fights happens. Time is ticking.

I thought Cowboy vs Deigo was already booked as Diego's retirement bout .

So the guy has his retirement fight set in about 3 weeks vs Cerrone and you're making this already over the top ridiculous thread? I wish when we had people on ignore we didn't see their threads at all.

Do people really think Conor/Dustin is off or is it just some meme shit going on?

Also, Diego 50-44's him.

if you want to see Diego getting murdered by CTE and a POS who bails out of his promises having a easy sparring for millions, be my guest.

THAT'S JUST SHOWS MCG DOESN'T WANT A HARD FIGHT.

Conor has more shills than the CCP

There is only one problem and issue with Diego and thats the fact he been using these bro science MMA guys lately like Fabia who is a bro scientist

Remember Diego was like 20-0 when he did crystal healing, chakra balancing and aura cleansing. Now to my understanding he is going back to the good ole fashioned crystal healing, chakra balancing and aura cleansing, and will be getting weekly top ups of each. So I expect him to blast through Cerrone and then the possibilities are endless, to be honest could see him beating Usman 50-42 if he sticks with it.

Why does Diego deserve it. He has not been a relevant fighter for at least 12 years and the fact that he's still on the roster is Dana's thank you to him for being a pioneer.

considering Conor is just a money grab these days then sure why not

I'd be down for Diego Sanchez getting his red panty night, but somehow I feel like it would end up being more Joshua Fabia's red panty night, so sorry but....

giphy-downsized.gif

All I can think of with Diego was that ridiculous face he was making at the start of the BJ Penn fight lol... Great fighter though.

Also bc the truth is? Conor just isn't that good any more

I have no problem rewarding someone like diego who has fought for so many years and gave his all every time. I know he's weird but Diego isn't scared and comes to fight every time!

Diego deserves more credit than he gets, The Diaz fight? one of the first fights on live tv, was epic. Karo fight? crazy good, Still remember him knocking Karo's tooth out.

And then when he knee'd Riggs in front of all the marine's. epic.

Let diego get paid
Diego definitely does deserve it... for all the split decision robberies that he committed during his UFC run, by deserving, I mean being the recipient of a one sided beatdown as his send off... Takanori Gomi approved
FlorianRocked.gif

Back