Reyes Vs Prochazka poster released

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Absolutely no contest when it comes to hairlines, Reyes in an absolute shambles.

Ey0HJzSVcAUTieX

They did Reyes dirty. He even tried to conceal it with the subtle head tilt, but we see him. Jiri has superior beard and hairline game. This fight's result is a foregone conclusion, Reyes might as well retire now, he peaked vs Jones.

Jiri is coming for that belt and there is nothing Reyes, or anyone else for that matter, can do about it.

He has been utilizing the Interlocking Fish Smash in practice. This is the real reason Jones ran to HW.

Simple and basic, as usual. I just hope both make it to fight night. This fight was supposed to happen a few months ago

crazy how tons of people who were once at the top of the division a year ago are now on the verge of being cut or sent to prelims.

Tony - crushed by gaethje and embarrased by oliveira.
Woodley - usman, colby, gilbert, and luque all embarrassed him.
Reyes - once touted as the jones killer and guy to take his throne, now about to face his 3rd defeat in a row after going 12-0 initially.

I want to have the same job as the guy who is doing the posters for the UFC...

Must be the most chill job ever...you just copy and paste

I cant wait for this fight . Jiri has come a long way and if he gets a decisive w vs Reyes, the UFC can really REALLY get behind a Jan Jiri title fight.

In fact , Jan v Jiri gets me stoked right now. I hope Jiri delivers . Glover rooting for Dom but I see jan knocking out Glover at this point ( just one mans opinion).

Jiri via that classic movie villain scar

Fun scrap - Hope Jiri sits em down!

Back