If Jones popped one last time..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Can you imagine if Jones whole plan is to get jacked, beat Ngannou, get paid and ride off in the sunset after popping one last time, thats why he asking so much because he knows he would never compete again, virtually everyone would probably lose respect for him, would be pretty cowardly..

I wouldn't be surprised though, in the end it would validate so many peoples suspicions of Jones being the ultimate narcissist lol
GettyImages_824383264.0.jpg

Is this a time loop or something... I'm sure people have already begun losing respect for JJ.

They can reverse the decision of the fight and take him to court to reimburse his purse, dunno if that includes PPV points, depends on the contract I imagine.

Nobody would be surprised... Some people would find it funny... Personally I wouldn't care.

Can you imagine if Jones whole plan is to get jacked, beat Ngannou, get paid and ride off in the sunset after popping one last time, thats why he asking so much because he knows he would never compete again, virtually everyone would probably lose respect for him, would be pretty cowardly..

I wouldn't be surprised though, in the end it would validate so many peoples suspicions of Jones being the ultimate narcissist lol
GettyImages_824383264.0.jpg

I actually thought this about his callout of Lesnar. He knew that he was going to pop and was probably afraid that he'd have one last fight, so he was going to go out Lesnar-style.

I actually thought this about his callout of Lesnar. He knew that he was going to pop and was probably afraid that he'd have one last fight, so he was going to go out Lesnar-style.

Not gonna lie... I still want to see that fight, juice be damned. (Hell, juice welcome, for that matter.)

Back