When Conor was Working on a Charity bout in 2020

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Remember when Conor's first proposal to a Dustin rematch was strictly for charity?

This could have raised some serious money, well over 500K, yet there was no requirement that charitable donations must submit detailed proposals to McGregor Entertainment as to how the funds will be utilized.

<[analyzed}>

Is normal. People accused of beating and anally raping tend to want good PR and talking about charity is a good path for rich rapists worldwide. Most of us who weren’t brain dead predicted that is why he offered it for charity, with zero intention of ever doing it.

it is painful having to be so right so often, but I console myself by saying that calling these developments ahead of time is for the greater good.

He may have made the donation had he won the fight. He was too confident in his chances when he pledged $500K. Losing the fight then donating without a win bonus is like being KO'd twice
i dont think conors contract works on show-win

Wait a minute, is he saying all charities are welcome to donate?

Dude is a like a child whose parent have no control. Goes around raping (allegedly), punching and raging whenever he doesnt get his way. He lost, was buthurt and didnt want to pay the donation. End of story. I dont know how anyone could be a fan of idiots like him and Jones. THese guys have no character.

Dustin should just call him a cheap c*nt throughout the buildup just to get on his nerves

Dude is a like a child whose parent have no control. Goes around raping (allegedly), punching and raging whenever he doesnt get his way. He lost, was buthurt and didnt want to pay the donation. End of story. I dont know how anyone could be a fan of idiots like him and Jones. THese guys have no character.

Don't forget he was mooching off his girl before he made it, too lazy to do plumbing part time while fighting and took welfare

Conors jiu jitsu is world class so his takedowns will nullify armbars when he is doing a punch kick fight with exceptions to james toney

The UFC was turning down Conor's attempts to fight seniors like Diego Sanchez so he was trying to do something independently.

Jones does reckless shit that can endanger himself or others. Conor is a predator and wanna be gangster

Back