The fight to make is Nick Diaz vs Kevin Holland

TimeToTrain

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Nick needs a fight. Kevin has two losses on his record.

Imagine the conversations they would have if they were to fight.

Nick: “Don’t be scared homie.”
Kevin: “I ain’t scared. You the one chickening away.”
Nick: “Only chicken I see are those legs in front of me”
Kevin: “Here, take this nut shot from this chicken feet”

Nick might not survive the full 5 rounds against Holland. Come guys. People need to stop trying to get Nick killed. The guy is retired and doesn’t seem to want to fight anymore. Dude hasn’t had a fight in how long and you want to put him in with a young active striker with reach and pop in his hands?

We get it. We all love the Diaz brothers but come on now.

Nick might not survive the full 5 rounds against Holland. Come guys. People need to stop trying to get Nick killed. The guy is retired and doesn’t seem to want to fight anymore. Dude hasn’t had a fight in how long and you want to put him in with a young active striker with reach and pop in his hands?

We get it. We all love the Diaz brothers but come on now.
This post is gonna cause grown men around here to have meltdowns but it is accurate.

Nick has a daytime job; He's doin alright.

He don't give a damn bout no Sherdog, casual fan.

He rolls his joint's and does his thing.

Hph2gYt.jpg

In which alternate universe? The one where Nick is still an active fighter and Kevin is in his weight class?

If he does come back he isn't going to fight Holland

Why would Nick find that fight remotely interesting or worth his while?

Nick hasn't fought in 6 years and hasn't won in 10. He'll be 38 soon, he's never coming back.

The only fight Diaz can win nowadays is against a weed baggie.

Only fight that he should get is vs. Condit. And with a immediate retirement clause.

There is no reason to make any fight involving Nick Diaz. God damn, his career is dead. He's no longer a fighter. He's not coming back. He doesn't need to come back. His best years ended 10 years ago. Give it up.

Nick needs a fight. Kevin has two losses on his record.

Imagine the conversations they would have if they were to fight.

Nick: “Don’t be scared homie.”
Kevin: “I ain’t scared. You the one chickening away.”
Nick: “Only chicken I see are those legs in front of me”
Kevin: “Here, take this nut shot from this chicken feet”
guys Holland did not exist for me as a fighter and doesn't exist even more so now. loud mouth, 15 minuter!

I heard this on the MMA fighting podcast as well. I just don't see where it comes from. Nick hasn't won a fighy in 27 years by now

Back