Martin Buday - new Rothwell in UFC soon?

Huge Rothwell fan.

Im not really seeing the comparison other than he is big, but Idk much about him so bring it on. We all know the ufc needs fresh HW faces

Rothwell gets so much undeserved hatred.

first person to submit Josh Barnett in MMA

KO'd Overeem,

watching him clearly hype himself up against Brandon Vera leading to a brutal KO was funny as hell

it's probably too late for him now, but he has accomplished a lot.

Martin is weighing more than 285 pounds!
maxresdefault.jpg

<Steiner01><Steiner01><Steiner01><Steiner01><Steiner01><Steiner01>

Is it some sort of compliment ?
Not putting Rothwell down but he never touched a belt...

Rothwell gets so much undeserved hatred..

Hating only poisons your own mind, but after landing multiple low blows on Struve and clearly not making an effort to control his weapons, I do think rooting against him is warranted.

Huge Rothwell fan.

Im not really seeing the comparison other than he is big, but Idk much about him so bring it on. We all know the ufc needs fresh HW faces
For the first time in years there's actually an influx of new faces and talent in UFC HW, but you're right, this has been really only in the last year.

Anyone watched Budday vs Espino? Really wanna watch that fight.

Rothwell is pretty good though. Like said, subbed Josh and finished Ubereem.

His sherdog fighter page says he has a fight scheduled in Slovakia on the 1st of May 2021 against Polish HW Kamil Minda (6-1). Are you sure TS? Maybe winner of this fight gets a UFC shot?

EDIT: Nvm, didn't read your post properly. My bad.

When the IFL was still a thing, Rothwell was one of their best fighters, along with Hordecki and Schultz...

A good number of people, including myself, were expecting him to do quite well when he was picked up by the UFC.

Rothwell was already a pretty established name by even before his first UFC fight. I know nothing about Buday.

Rothwell gets so much undeserved hatred.

first person to submit Josh Barnett in MMA

KO'd Overeem,

watching him clearly hype himself up against Brandon Vera leading to a brutal KO was funny as hell

it's probably too late for him now, but he has accomplished a lot.
He's a PED cheat, a sanctimonious and hypocritical one at that.

Back