If you don’t knock her out..

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Mackenzie Dern will take you down and submit you (maybe even jump on your back and submit you). I hope Zhang/Namajunas can get the job done against her, or Mackenzie will soon be champ. I don’t like Mackenzie as a fighter but I can see the writing on the wall in this case.

Last edited:
Nah

The way she fought this weekend, if you manage to stop the takedowns she will gas pretty quickly

she was very panicky with her leaping forward with punches and trying to get it to the ground, exerting massive amounts of energy.. that will only hold up for a little bit..

Dern’s grappling is solid. She is also a high level competitor. She seems to be taking mma more seriously now as well. She had some motivation issues in the beginning. She has the potential to be champ because if it goes to the group she can tap anyone. Wmma is starting to become a more respectable sport with her, nunes, shevchenko, weili, jj, etc.

I now declare “motivated Dern” a thing here.

I would like to see her vs Andrade. I know Andrade moved up. But she said she can make 115 and 135 as well. She's fighting 125 right now tho

That would be quite the feat, considering they fight in different weight classes. (Dern is 115 bro)
That’s why I put Andrade in there, ok I should’ve said Zhang too, sue me.

Nah

The way she fought this weekend, if you manage to stop the takedowns she will gas pretty quickly

she was very panicky with her leaping forward with punches and trying to get it to the ground, exerting massive amounts of energy.. that will only hold up for a little bit..
She only throws power strikes/haymakers because
A) she has no fear of takedowns
B) she isn’t technically proficient with her striking.

I would love to have them book that fight. Then I can miss both of their fights in one.
Random but I wonder what Ryan’s reaction is when his gf says she’s pregnant.
RedFavorableHorsemouse-size_restricted.gif

I can’t stand her, but the fact she beat Amanda’s wife is hilarious. Almost as hilarious as the UFC claiming she’s Brazilian

Back