News Jimmy Flick the new GOAT?(Retired)

I wonder what he means when he said the ufc won't take care of him? Like did he ask for more money and they rejected so he retired?

I wonder what he means when he said the ufc won't take care of him? Like did he ask for more money and they rejected so he retired?
If he still has fights left on his contract he is fucked.

He's the undisputed something or other of some thing or whatever.

No doubt.

I think he retired because of the money from what it sounded like.

UFC didnt take care of him -> he already has a good paying job and etc

He didnt come out and say it but fairly sure its the money. I think anyways.

Not really feel bad for a guy who quit after fighting once in the UFC against a bum and retires.

this guy is what all the fighters who are whining about money should do.

If he still has fights left on his contract he is fucked.
???

All UFC contracts contain a retirement clause. Do you think the UFC can actually insist on specific performance?

What these multi fight agreements prohibit is fighters simply cancelling their contract and fighting for another promotion.

Here is wording from an old version of a typical UFC contract:

9.3 If at any time during the Term, Fighter decides to retire from mixed martial arts or other professional fighting competition or is permanently disabled, then ZUFFA may, at its election, (i) suspend the Term for the period of such retirement or disability; (ii) declare that ZUFFA has satisfied its obligation to promote all future Bouts to be promoted by ZUFFA hereunder, without any compensation due to Fighter therefor; or (iii) elect to provide Fighter with notice of an Acceleration.

Back