Next PPV: will a title change hands?

Andrade, maybe?

Usman isnt taking any risks here, he might strike a bit with him but that will be another grapple fest, Rose is in for another Andrade-like ride, she might not survive it for 5 rounds.

Andrade, maybe?

Andrade has the lowest chance of upset !!

At least rose has a grappling advantage and is fairly even if the feet .....and masvidal has a punchers chance .....Andrade has zero chance !

Usman isnt taking any risks here, he might strike a bit with him but that will be another grapple fest, Rose is in for another Andrade-like ride, she might not survive it for 5 rounds.

No I don’t expect a title to change hands. But if anybody does it Jessica will do it. Slam bam thank you maam.

I’m taking Rose to beat Weili, although I won’t be shocked if it goes the other way. I’m not expecting Usman or Schev to lose (but cheering for Masvidal anyway).

Andrade, maybe?

Andrade is a tailor made for Shevy. Loopy punches, shorter reach, extremely hittable, & not great in the clinch.

Wouldn't be surprised if Shevy KO'd her in the 1st with a cross or high kick, maybe some follow up GnP for tko.

In visualizing these fights, I see Jorge as the the most likely underdog to pull off a win. Probably because he's the only one who actually has a significant advantage over his opponent in any area.

Maybe Andrade if she can get inside and land some of those huge body shots she showcased in her last fight (super unlikely tho, given Valentina can probably keep the fight at a distance and has the strength and grappling not to not get controlled on the inside)

Even tho Rose has the best odds of them, I just really don't see it. All she did in her last fight against Andrade was maximize her reach advantage and play it safe and she still got pressured in the third round and just stayed on the run cause she was ahead on the cards. Zhang doesn't give up nearly the same reach advantage, or technical striking advantage, plus she is very tough, maintains pressure, and can hit hard. I see Rose getting backed up and eating some heavy shit.

will Kamaru revert to Snoozeman to get win? or continue his reverse GSP transformation?

I'm super excited for Rose Zhang.

Bullet by whatever highlight she wants

Andrade is a tailor made for Shevy. Loopy punches, shorter reach, extremely hittable, & not great in the clinch.

Wouldn't be surprised if Shevy KO'd her in the 1st with a cross or high kick, maybe some follow up GnP for tko.
Valentina looked human against another mid tier fighter in her last fight, i wouldnt discard Andrade there, its not like im sure she will win, but i like the puncher's chance more than the other two.

Last edited:
I don’t see any of the champions losing but of course it’s possible.

I think Rose has the best shot
Then Masvidal
Andrade has absolutely no chance

This.

Rose is a live underdog given how well Joanna did, Rose might perform even better.
Masvidal always has a punchers/strikers chance.
Andrade is going to get beat up.

3 title fight ppv. Can’t think of an event where at least 1 of 3 changed....(sorry I have to count Aljo)

Back