Even Jones himself knows

KillaZs

Karlos "The MASTURBATOR" Vemola
Banned
Reaction score
With his newest statement "I want to be as big as Ngannou maybe even bigger"
Yeah sure he want´s to be bigger, he weigh 255 while being sloppy/fat as fuck and wants to be as big as Frank :D I don´t take him seriously anymore. He knows that he is gonna probably lose and with this statements he tries to stay relevant and try to take that head trauma for more money than he made in his entire career fair enough.

Jon Jones:
Farted

Sherdog:
Jon Jones is scared, he's irrelevant, he can only win using peds, he doesn't have fans or friends, he's a sociopath!
Do you think Jones would waste his "physical" ability for win fights for that long time if we take in mind that he already wasted so much time in his prime during his PED penalty? He know´s that he is past his prime and he won´t win the fight. He is not scared in way of getting KTFO by Frank, he is scared for his legacy and if he has to loose it, it has to be for much money.

I don’t think that Jones’ ego and narcissism will allow him to think that he’ll lose.

But this is the biggest fight that can be made right now, so he’s not wrong for wanting to get paid. 50 mil is just fucking absurd, though.

Yeah sure he want´s to be bigger, he weigh 255 while being sloppy/fat as fuck and wants to be as big as Frank :D I don´t take him seriously anymore. He knows that he is gonna probably lose and with this statements he tries to stay relevant and try to take that head trauma for more money than he made in his entire career fair enough.
<DCrying><JonesLaugh>

I don’t think that Jones’ ego and narcissism will allow him to think that he’ll lose.

But this is the biggest fight that can be made right now, so he’s not wrong for wanting to get paid. 50 mil is just fucking absurd, though.
Even 20 mil is absurd.

Jon Jones:
Farted

Sherdog:
Jon Jones is scared, he's irrelevant, he can only win using peds, he doesn't have fans or friends, he's a sociopath!

It's half true though.

He does need PEDs, that's why he took them. That's undisputable logic right there.

He is a sociopath. He's not the worst, but he is a bit.

As for relevancy, he's relevant right now no doubt, and he does have fans and I'm guessing friends as well.

I'm pretty excited for Jones v Ngannou to be honest. It's a nice matchup. I think it will happen.

Do you think Jones would waste his "physical" ability for win fights for that long time if we take in mind that he already wasted so much time in his prime during his PED penalty? He know´s that he is past his prime and he won´t win the fight. He is not scared in way of getting KTFO by Frank, he is scared for his legacy and if he has to loose it, it has to be for much money.
Why on earth would he be scared about his legacy, when going to HW? It makes no sense

I'm beginning to wonder if Jones isn't doing the Rumble "oh I'm a weightlifter now" plan without the bit about officially retiring.

For Jones the end is near. He want to exit on his terms and with a lot of money

Jon Jones:
Farted

Sherdog:
Jones fart clearly smells of egg and bacon these are his comfort foods, that means he’s scared to fight Francis!

Hes playing mind games lol...do u guys believe everything ur told...jesus..

Hes gunna be 245 to 250 lean and cardio sound..

You dont go power for power in your first HW fight ever ..

People r so Gullible

Back