Vettori should fight Costa next

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Unless Whittaker loses to Gastelum, Rob deserves the Title Shot more than Vettori.
Vettori should fight Costa for the next-next title shot.

Who wins and how?

Also, that fight with Holland sucked lol.

Costa's takedown defense will hold up long enough for him to land the shots he needs to.

Him getting molested by Izzy might have skewed people's perception of how good he is, and with his Coaches and people he works with, his TDD shouldn't even come into question.
Yeah this isn't the Whittaker fight where he is at a disadvantage on the feet. He is by far a better boxer then Vettori and is a southpaw (which Costa likes).
Vettori will have to do a lot to take him down. Costa is a titan at MW and his team is ran by a gold medalist wreslter and one of the best American wrestlers in the past 30 years.

I'm down to watch these two bulls go after it.

Rooting for Costa cuz Marvin the Martian bores the fuck outta me.

I think Costa fucks up Marvin after tonight.
Robert should win the Kelvin next week. Kelvin is a bad matchup for him though and should avoid blitzing in to not get countered. Sadly Kelvin has also regressed since the Izzy fight.

Costa's takedown defense will hold up long enough for him to land the shots he needs to.

Him getting molested by Izzy might have skewed people's perception of how good he is, and with his Coaches and people he works with, his TDD shouldn't even come into question.

Don't forget he won't make the mistake of drinking that much wine before a fight anymore :D

Yeah that's a good fight. I see Vettori taking the W though. If it's a 5 round fight anyways. Costa is so dangerous early and I see him beating up on Marvin early but in a 5 rounder Vettori's conditioning will be the x-factor and he'll completely dominate later on possibly finishing him.

I dig it. Good way to see if Costa has mentally recovered from his loss. Paulo fighting Whitaker was too big of a turnaround imo

I approve of this matchmaking.

I would actually root for Vettori in that one, but Costa probably lights him up.

Back