Allen and Yusuf are so Good

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
They're both so athletic, technical, and tough. Two guys who just know how to win.

This is the type of match up that you couldn't hype up to casuals but is so important for those that understand. In other words, underrated fight.

I enjoyed it. Who do you think won?

FW is such a stacked division. Second best only to LW IMO

They're both so athletic, technical, and tough. Two guys who just know how to win.

This is the type of match up that you couldn't hype up to casuals but is so important for those that understand. In other words, underrated fight.

Very underrated fight and fighters

both of them will be at the top of the division eventually.

Allen won pretty handily, if he didn't get all 3, he certainly got 1 and 2 with the Knockdowns. He slowed down PRETTY bad in the 3rd and if Sodiq was smarter he could have finished him, but Allen got the job done.

Allen won for sure 29-28. Smart, tactical fighting and he hurt Sodiq twice.

I thought the judges got it right 29-28 Allen but if he hadn't of gotten dropped Yussuf would have won the second rd.

Lol are you just quoting the commentators? They’re nice but neither are championship caliber. Far from it.

Allen rightfully got the nod by a bit imo. I said before the fight: Sodiq’s skillset is too raw and Allen lacks that extra “championship gear”... I didn’t learn anything from seeing that fight.

DC should've done more to put Arnold over during the interview.

Wonder if he's salty about that fight.

I thought that showed technique beat athleticism. Yusuf isn't that technical and he paid for it. He thought he could power rush Allen and got caught bad twice. That fight actually showed me the opposite for Yusuf tbh. Some of his previous fights he got into slugs but was the more powerful guy but when he tried that against Allen he waited for his shot and fucked him up.

Back