News 5'4" Rogan stating he wants Adesanya to win

BryanSchaub

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

From his dogs instagram.

I think he's in love with Adesanya, probably moved on from Jones. "But he's getting outstruck!!" Shows replay of Jans strikes "No damage being done there..."

Joe was pathetic during the fight but nobody will call him out *except Gaethje* because he has a huge influence.

Oh that makes sense. He also have no idea about Jan's career, that he's never been a middleweight. Just shows he's not expecting to interview Jan post fight

Last edited:
Oh that makes sense. He also have no idea about Jan's career, that he's never been a middleweight. Just shows he's not expecting him to interview Jan post fight
I've been thinking about that, and I think he got his wires crossed- Thiago used to be MW and he was on that card. Maybe he was thinking of that?

Either way the bias against Jan was clear. It's impossible to shut people up, but you can put them in their place, and I'm glad Jan did that.

He defs has a bias towards Izzy, which is fine, commentators are human and they're gonna have biases

That said, he's absolute trash at commentating. Please NEVER EVER put Rogan and DC together.

You'd be surprised at how many people thought Izzy won the first 3 rounds or that it was 2-2 going into the 5th.

yeah, but ask those people to explain how he was winning. they really can't. then they'll realize they're listening to 3 idiots influence them through commentary.

Reactions: 7th
That dog is like, "please don't spit in my mouth". Then Adesanya grabs his balls and says, "well it's either that or I will gargle on your balls".

Dog is like
722caece2f145848a4f19d70cfa60bbf.png

Hated the bias shown in favour of izzy. If you was new to the sport you'd think izzy was destroying Jan based on commentary. Terrible. Literally epitome of what a commentator shouldn't be.
Why are you mad at Rogan for doing his job? You don't think they have a production meeting before they go live and discuss talking points and things they want to avoid? The UFC clearly has people they want to push and want to push so it's the commentators job to market those fighters to the audience. Luckily though this isn't WWE where everything is scripted and sometimes the guys the UFC wants to win loses. But don't think it's from commentators but hugging. They push who they are supposed to push.

For example Shannon Sharpe from Undisputed had to hype Mayweather during the mcgregor vs Mayweather fight. Skip has to hype mcgregor. You would think from listening to the months of build up that Shannon liked and was a fan of Mayweather. If you believed that you'd be wrong. Shannon said he had to take that position and play it up even though it's not what he really thought. He said he always thought Mayweather was going to win but he wasn't a fan of Mayweather but for the show's sake he had to pretend he did.

Commentators are almost never unbiased because they aren't supposed to be.

Based on Joe’s quote he’s joking that the dog (marshal) has a favorite (Izzy) because Izzy is playing with him. Some of you guys will leap at every possible chance to trash Joe.

Reactions: MCS
Joe is an idiot and has been a shit commentator for nearly a decade now. Glad more people are realizing it.
People have been realizing it from forever, but he is getting worse and worse.

Not a Rogan fan but is 5'4 supposed to be your attempt at being funny? Are you a size queen?

Joe was biased as fuck, but so was Cormier, and the twitter feeds that they showed throughout the fight. It was really disrespectful to Jan. To put salt in the wound Joe then shows his complete lack of knowledge about the LHW champion by thinking he was a former MW. Man that shit was so bad. I really like Adesanya, but the whole treatment of Jan was just so stupid and biased.

Oh that makes sense. He also have no idea about Jan's career, that he's never been a middleweight. Just shows he's not expecting him to interview Jan post fight

To be fair to Joe he was saying that about Jan even before this fight. So at some point he must have been told that by someone or got Jan confused with someone else and just attached that to him. Even I thought Jan used to be a MW because Rogan said it a long time ago.

The biased commentary though was so insane. Joe wouldn't acknowledge anything Jan was doing.

Reactions: Gio
Back