What chances do you give Glover vs Jan?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This will be a fun fight, hopefully a co-main to a better main event in a big PPV... but regardless a fun fight. I think Glover has a great chance to win a belt in this. Jan is the favourite, but Glover has a solid chance to win gold...

Realistically I have it like 70/30 in favor of Jan, but since Glover seems to just never go the fuck away I'd bump his chances up a bit more.

I think jan has a significant advantage on the feet and is a good enough grappler to avoid getting in trouble with glover on the mat.

I don't see how, but neither did I see in his last fight!

Jan didn't look great off his back against Gus, but his striking looks monstrous lately. Glover is super solid everywhere though, it should be a good fight. Glover probably better cardio too

I like Jan a lot but if Glover pulls it off I might shed a manly tear.

I'm surprised he's still fighting. I'm surprised he's Bach in title contention. I can't be surprised if he pulls off the win.

Can't count out that old man. He has his second or third wind in him in his career.

Jan - 270
Glover +230

Glover has earned shot but - again- it's been more about state of division and opponents he has faced.

Glover always seems like he’s about to lose...then he wins it

This will be a fun fight, hopefully a co-main to a better main event in a big PPV... but regardless a fun fight. I think Glover has a great chance to win a belt in this. Jan is the favourite, but Glover has a solid chance to win gold...

It could only be a co-main if the main is a HW title fight. Could be the co-main to Ngannou's first title defense ;)

About 10% of chances. Glover will very soon go the Oleinik route.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back