Nunes's punching power

I actually felt kinda bad for Anderson lol. She completely froze at one point, it was clear that she had no business being in there

You just had to watch one of her previous fights. She is just too slow, there is no snap in her punches. I think they should close the 145 division since they can't find any good female fighters there.

Such a mismatch.

Nunes is so much better then these other chicks, it crazy

Nunes seems to have very strong hips that drive her punches. Torqueing those hips to drive her punches just comes so naturally and effortlessly. She doesn't have to wind up at all. It's very streamlined and efficient.

Best of the best across the world. Talking about the one who lost. #1 ranked professional fighter right there.

You just had to watch one of her previous fights. She is just too slow, there is no snap in her punches. I think they should close the 145 division since they can't find any good female fighters there.
They can run W145 like they did with the HW boxing belt in the early 1900s.

If a champ had established themselves, they stayed champ until the next worthy challenger emerged.

Amanda should rightfully keep her belts until someone takes them from her or she retires.
If W145 is still shit at that point, close it.

Such a mismatch.

Nunes is so much better then these other chicks, it crazy
That's at least half the problem it's hard to take her completely seriously because her competition sucks so bad

what is the point when your competition pool is this bad

ufc shouod have a transgender division and let nunes compete there. shes too good for regular chicks

That's at least half the problem it's hard to take her completely seriously because her competition sucks so bad

what is the point when your competition pool is this bad

Folks said the same thing about Rousey.

Anderson was seeing stars after the first hit. I don't think she was ready for this beat down. Those shots after this segment when she was down were pretty fierce to. Good stuff from the Lioness.

Back